Forum

Mercury in Pisces T...

Notifications
Clear all

Mercury in Pisces Till April 10, 2020 - Is It Just An Illusion?

Page 1 / 12

Osiris Wife
Registered
Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Prominent Member

"To cut off the confusion and accept an answer just because it's too scary not to have an answer is a good way to get the wrong answer"

- unknown

Mercury started a new cycle on 2/25 with an inferior conjunction with the Sun (lasts for ~116 days).

Mercury was only in Pisces for 8 days of this new cycle. We're returning to Pisces for the next 3 weeks, with some interesting upcoming aspects like Mercury conjunct Neptune 4/2. But also be warned https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum/astrology/mercury-in-pisces-drunk-driving/

That said, I wondered:

Has it all been just an illusion? Are we about to get even more confused?

What new insights are we experiencing?

How does Mercury in Pisces impact your chart?

66 Replies
Nan888
Registered
(@nan888)
Estimable Member

I wonder about Mercury conj. Neptune coming up, same time as Mars conj. Saturn. Can't be a coincidence. I'm hoping that we turn a corner into less confusion and less severe circumstances.

Mercury's been in my 12th and the strangest RX ever I think. I can't wait till it hits Aries. W/ the virus stuff going on, feel like waking up in a Sci Fi movie every day.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

"Has it all been just an illusion? Are we about to get even more confused?"

What a good question.
I was standing outside an Aldi... I shop early in the morning and they open late. Some man started talking to me about coronavirus; he was unhinged. However, he was convinced of everything he was saying, even though he contradicted himself, one sentence to the next.

Example - Donald Trump fucked this up... next sentence, he knows Trump is the right man for the job.  The virus has been here for two years... out government is both stupid and not that stupid.

The store opened and they guy followed me, talking non-stop, down two aisles. 

I can't count the levels of confusion!  And so much for social distancing!

Vesta
Registered
(@vesta)
Honorable Member

Lol! I have been using this phrase a lot lately...waking up in a sci-fi movie. 

Nan888
Registered
(@nan888)
Estimable Member

Curl said
Lol! I have been using this phrase a lot lately...waking up in a sci-fi movie. 

Our new reality, norm, is so bizarre. hmmm_gif

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I can't discern whether to go or come or stay or what.

For example, if you are a waitress, would you like me to come eat at your place and tip you? Or so you want me to stay away and not bring my potential germs with me?

Page 1 / 12