Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Mars in Aries for 6 months! July-Dec 2020
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7949
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 - 9:14 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Yeah, I’m feeling it. The collective mood is getting testy. Communication has an edge to it. My Libra Sun does NOT like it. :/

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1867
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 5:32 am

And Chiron, about to go retrograde, is also in the mix of Mars-Mercury.

Words can cause invisible wounds that cut deep! 

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

CrisLondon, Curl
CocoPeaches
Star
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 1408
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 9:17 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mars crossed my midheaven yesterday (in tight aspect to my 11H Mercury in Gemini and Moon in Sadge), and I hit a deer! It happened in a split second. I’m fine, but the deer died instantly, and my husband’s truck might actually be totaled. I have Mars opposite Uranus natally, also across Gemini/Sadge. Fingers crossed for a good outcome from our insurance claim.

The following users say thanks to CocoPeaches for this post:

Curl, aspire, Osiris Wife, teeceedee7, Nan888
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 786
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 10:43 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh God! I am glad you are fine! It must have been a scary moment…such a Uranus-Mars energy…

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

CocoPeaches
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Friday, July 10, 2020 - 2:37 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Most of August, Mars (Aries) squares Pluto (Capricorn) within a 5° orb and builds to form a T-Square with Venus in Cancer at the end of the month.

How ironic is it that the balance for this T-Square is Libra?

So if we draw on our Venusian energy, the likely Mars-Pluto battle through August need not be in vain.

Curl, teeceedee7
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 2:01 pm

I have been thinking a lot about the T-Square (Mars-Venus-Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn) at the end of August that I mentioned in post #95.

The T-Square occurs right after Mars is ignited by the Sun on 8/16. Mars Rx is unique from other inner planets in that its trine with the Sun happens days/weeks before Mars goes Rx. As such, Mars’ behavior once Rx is significantly altered. Basically, Mars’ fire is fueled by the Sun’s fire in the days leading to Rx (9/9). That is not all, Mars (fortified by the Sun) will also exact square Pluto Rx on 8/16.

Mars (lower octave) and Pluto (higher octave), will likely be a palpable force.  

The icing on the cake is – it is all happening on the same day Uranus goes Rx – we know that when Uranus moves, we move, often in the most unexpected ways.

This is the climate that takes us into the T-Square, which will be most notable from:

8/30   Venus 22° – Mars 27° – Pluto 22°

9/3     Venus 27° – Mars 27° – Pluto 22°         

Note, I’ve intentionally left Jupiter-Saturn (where we are going ~12/21) out because I did not want you to miss the importance of Mars-Pluto. Can you see that the degrees of Mars-Pluto remain the same from 8/30-9/3? Also, that Pluto at 22° is the same degree as Saturn-Pluto Conjunction in January? And that this is the same degree that Pluto stations for ~13.5 weeks, going direct on 10/4?

All this is brought to Venus that is epicenter of this T-Storm. Why Venus? because to balance this energy, we need Libra (ruled by Venus). Now look at the picture … what do you see in Libra?

August-T-Square-September-2-Full-Moon.jpgImage Enlarger

Juno at 23° Libra!

Juno is also Jupiter’s wife. Jupiter is involved in the T-Square by association with his conjunction with Saturn-Pluto in Capricorn (do you remember January?!). Also, a week later, Jupiter goes direct.

You would have also noticed in the picture, that in the midst of those 5 days (8/30-9/3) we get a Full Moon at 10° Pisces that is grounded by an earthly grand trine of Sun-Jupiter-Uranus. What is culminating?

I also deliberately left out Lilith because her interpretation is vast, and I did not want to muddy the waters of the obvious. So, if you think June was intense, ready yourself for August. But…

“…all’s well that ends well” – Shakespeare.

Curl, Hades Moon, teeceedee7
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7949
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 10:27 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Funny you should mention Libra. I’ve been wondering lately if we Libras are even needed in the world, because the collective no longer seems interested in peace. (“The girls wanna battle and they are ready for warrrrr!” as beauty influencer Lush loves to say.)  I can feel myself slipping into a bit of a depression. Let the world tear itself up. 

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Curl, Osiris Wife, teeceedee7, Tam
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, July 12, 2020 - 11:10 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

T-Square thoughts continued….

Previously, I did not talk about Saturn in post # 96 as he relates to the T-Square. That is because Saturn, is the glue, the structure, the foundation that keeps the T-Storm from self-destruction. Possibly, by tempering Jupiter’s potential excessive exuberance and grounding Pluto’s manipulative power …Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto in Capricorn; it is not coincidental that Saturn is positioned in the middle. This is the potential positive manifestation of the triple Capricorn energy, with Saturn domiciled.

But…

We have free will, and many may choose to continue with the struggle, fighting (Mars-Pluto) and not relinquish fears (Saturn), in misguided attempts to preserve emotional wants/needs (Venus in Cancer).

Personally, I believe this T-Square is very important, after all it carries cardinal, angular energy. Perhaps, you might have natal planets in Libra that make it a formidable grand cardinal cross! If not, Juno at 24° Libra has influence.

Curl, teeceedee7
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Monday, July 13, 2020 - 7:25 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Curious to hear your thoughts on Eris, which seems to be conjunct Lilith and (loosely) Mars this time… 

Osiris Wife
aspire
Pisces Sun - Cap Asc - Leo Moon
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 552
Sunday, July 12, 2020 - 6:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It looks like the date of that chart is 9/3?. It looks like Mercury is helping with a sextile to Venus and a trine to Saturn…

Appreciate your careful look at this time. Will have to read and reflect on your posts some more.  I am set to go on a trip on 9/9. If I could cancel because of the astrology I would! Maybe it will be out of my hands by then, who knows.

The following users say thanks to aspire for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, July 12, 2020 - 8:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

The chart is for the Full Moon on 9/2, but the T-Square continues to 9/3.

Yes, that is one possible scenario with Mercury in Virgo.

But I think it is more probable that Mercury will experience some anxiety, for example stemming from self-criticism triggered by the stress of the T-Square. Particularly, for those that continue to fight as I pointed out in post # 98. Mercury opposite Moon-Neptune on 9/3 may heighten sensitives, the mind might become plagued by confusing thoughts about the future (Mercury square N.Node in Gemini). Since, the N.Node is in Gemini, Mercury in Virgo is greatly emphasized –  which means we also have to look at the current Mercury cycle to get a sense of the energies that may prevail through this ~116 day phase. The current cycle began in June with Sun-Mercury Rx in Cancer, so again all things Mercury will likely have undertones of the Moon for that period. In summary, I see the possibility of most people getting triggered by this T-Storm and resorting to some form of escapism to deal with the ensuing anxiety or possibly opting to use excessive force.

I don’t want to scare anyone, but days around 8/16 will unlikely be a walk in the park!

Hades Moon, aspire
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Monday, July 13, 2020 - 9:08 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Curl said
Curious to hear your thoughts on Eris, which seems to be conjunct Lilith and (loosely) Mars this time… 

Eris, like Pluto is a dwarf planet that is ~68 au from the Sun, that’s far, even further than Pluto that is ~39 au from the Sun. So, while Eris can be hot headed and might instigate Mars in the background, I doubt that many will feel this on a personal level unless in your natal chart there is a tight aspect (0-1°) with an inner planet. I talked about Eris-Pluto in this topic, a few months back: https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum…..ad/page-2/

As to Lilith, her interpretation as I said previously is vast. I see her and Venus as two sides of the same coin. So, to me her association with Mars makes sense, particularly in this case since Libra (ruled by Venus) is what would bring balance to the T-Square. Ironically, Uranus is also currently under Venus energy. But for those who see Lilith as wounded, angry, bitter or aggrieved, then Lilith conjunct Mars takes on a different meaning. For some other thoughts on Mars-Lilith, Midara wrote a very good article that talks of the synastry, but I think many of the views raised are relevant: https://www.elsaelsa.com/astro…..-synastry/

So, bringing Eris and Lilith into this equation, both whose energy might only be felt negligibly, I think completely detracts from the obvious intensity of Mars (lower octave)-Pluto (higher octave).

Consider that ….

Mars domiciled in Aries, is fired-up by Sun’s flames domiciled in Leo, all the while building towards a T-Square with triple Capricorn energy from Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto and an emotional Venus in Cancer. In, an unpredictable climate of a Taurian Uranus going Rx!!

Curl, Hades Moon, teeceedee7
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Monday, July 13, 2020 - 10:27 am

Thanks, I seem to have missed that post. Very interesting!

Husband’s Sun conjuncts Eris to the degree, which in turn opposes Saturn, and squares the nodes. No wonder he makes everything difficult for himself.

I agree with your interpretation of Lilith. In fact, I feel almost all Goddesses are sort of part of the same complex Divine Feminine. Think about it, how many moods does an average woman have? Why shouldn’t we have different Goddesses celebrating our intellect, devotion, love, sexuality, anger, jealousy and sensitivity? 🙂 So, it may well be a Venusian time, or overall, the balancing of Masculine and Feminine energies. Also, the themes of Cancer-Capricorn are not lost on me. Divine Mother and Father. 4th and 10th.

Sometimes I wonder, do we read astrology the way we want to see it, to fit our current world view, or the Universe sends us little messages to make us heed to the path best suited to us. Or both. 🙂

Buendia, Osiris Wife, Hades Moon, teeceedee7
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 1:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My daily walking count seems to have increased. I remember reading ‘Witness the Fitness’ on one of the comments earlier in the thread. Does it look the same for you all? 

Osiris Wife, aspire
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 3:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It is for me.

But my quest for a 6 pack in 6 months is rather slow, trying not to get impatience … how so Mars is that?! lol

Curl, teeceedee7
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Midara, CocoPeaches, Castleflower
Guest(s) 105
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Mary A
Castleflower