Clear all

Looking Back At The 2022 Venus, Jupiter, Neptune Stellium In Pisces

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I had some high expectations for this stellium, what with Venus in exaltation conjunct Jupiter and Neptune in their own sign.  It kinds of seemed like it was a wash... of disillusionment but I see it differently today.

If you realized things / truths that have been successfully concealed from you, not only for all of your lifetime for more than 100 years - it really is miraculous.

Recognizing this is what happened, the veil lifts and I see I was in fact, profoundly gifted.

How does this stellium look in your rear view mirror?

4 Replies
Rapunzelsoldierfish
Registered
(@rapunzelsoldierfish)
Reputable Member

I've had family members do a 180 in their thought process/view of the world for the better (or what I consider is the better). Like randomly, one day last month, my mom told me she has seen the light now and gets how the world is. She had followed the MSM for decades up to that point.  I can only hope this kind of undoing of brainwashing is happening all over the world too! 

Myrna
Registered
(@myrna)
Eminent Member

I agree that here is a general awakening to recent political based events.  Hopefully, more people will start to think for themselves.  
    I got a puppy in February and live where I can see the sky to the south.  Every morning I enjoyed watching he visible planets, Jupiter and Venus Mars conjunction went on forever.  It’s sad now to see them start to separate.  He pup is older, the sun is up earlier now but every few days Im getting up early enough to go see them until the sun washes them out.  I should have Mars and Jupiter for the rest of he summer and he moon as she passes through.

la_sirena
Registered
(@la_sirena)
Honorable Member

Luckiest time of my life. I know some people are rolling their eyes at me by now but guess what… this won’t last forever. This streak of mine will end and someone else will have their time. They’ll want to tell the world. Life goes on. I did have some breakthroughs but mostly just in my own psychology (8th house Pisces). I haven’t been interested in politics or cared about what the media says practically ever.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member