Notifications
Clear all

Libra Solar Return - 2020.

Page 2 / 2

Plutolover
Registered
(@plutolover)
Trusted Member

Checking in, even though it's a week till my solar return. This year's Taurus ASC is really becoming evident, esp. with north node in 2nd house - I am looking for ways to stabilize every part of my life, and standing my ground on the majority of them ? I have also received a few gifts of pampering/self care products, which is welcome! The sun in 6th house is the most apparent so far - I have taken steps to address my long-term anxiety, which has worsened considerably this last year, and contacted my GP for a prescription medicine. This is unheard of for me!!

I have experienced some awful thing these past few months, and think there's still some more to come, but this year's SR will fortify me, I think, to stand firm and weather the storm.

Will report back!

confusionconfusion
Registered
Topic starter
(@confusionconfusion)
Trusted Member

Hello there Smile
(Belated?) Happy Birthday to you! Smile
Smile you sound so determined! GOOD LUCK and glad all that earth energy is working out for ya! Smile
Here is my update: 

- on one particular day, I felt SO grounded and thought, GOSH, this is what these bloody taureans and other are blessed with!! it was an amazing feeling. Thank you earth trine!

- after lull since March, work activity has picked up! and Jupiter's grace is the distinct feature! I know I am not driving this! SO it has to be grace! 😀 

- I also got some of my documents and tax papers in order. I have Jupiter in Pisces in the 2nd natally. Its a proper blindspot (thankfully the square to Saturn keeps the all the fog within boundaries!). SO this is like unheard of from me! I am trying to make progress step by step. 

- Pluto Lover, *sigh*, can I talk to you about the Cancer moon? WHOA. Like the emotions. I am SO sensitive. I cried today watching a random cricket clip. 😀 WTF. As a natal Cap moon, this all is just PLAIN AWKWARD. 

- I have also started interacting with the outside 'world' more again. I guess its time to re-integrate into society. (awkward for my introverted, privacy preferring self!). I actually made my birthday visible to my friends to start socializing again. SO NOT ME. But I needed to!

- Last week has been weird. At this moment, I have this hunch that I am going to be pushed in the public in some sort of way. I can see the signs. 

I feel like being pulled in four different directionsss (grand cross). yet somewhat calm (earth trine). A lot of the times  I feel like this is all out of my hands (Jup-Neptune). 

I have been thinking of posting for a while. . . but . .  honestly . . I am just gonna blame my Chiron in Gemini 😀 ... 

Take care! 

1 Reply
Plutolover
Registered
(@plutolover)

Trusted Member

@confusionconfusion I'm afraid I can't sympathise too much re: cancer moon, as my SR moon is in leo, BUT, I have a natal pisces moon, so totally get it. Don't think I could cope with a cancer moon this year!! ?

Plutolover
Registered
(@plutolover)
Trusted Member

Thought I'd update this as promised, as my solar return is winding down ready for the next one, plus it may help somebody else!

Well, it sucked! I have to say it has been one of the hardest years I remember, BUT, the Taurus Ascendant really did help me shore up and dig in my hooves.

-The grand trine didn't augur any financial opportunities, but I did manage to hold tight to what I already had.

-Uranus near the ascendant was a shock - my landlord of 20+ years announced she wanted to sell up, just months after telling me not to worry for at least another 5 years.

-The T-square scared me a little- it looked chaotic, and what happened was my reputation took a fantastic nosedive. I have been the victim of numerous crimes, but I have been treated like the perpetrator - this is highlighted, I think by the 12th house Mars opposite my Sun.

-Moon in the 5th - I have been really worried for my son.

-12th house emphasis - I did retreat from the world at large and spent some time licking my wounds, and this eventually turned into a deepening of my spiritual practice (this was helped, I feel, by my progressed ascendant moving into Pisces).

There's tons more, but mostly negative, and I'm trying to move on!

My silver lining is that I have emerged stronger and more determined to be true to myself, and to honour the bad times - they really do make us who we are 👍 

Page 2 / 2