Clear all

Lack Of Harsh Transits Into 2023

Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member
hard transits through 2023

I'm working on my newsletter and this has come up.  I think it's pretty interesting. What do you make of it?

10 Replies
(@gogol)
Trusted Member

This is so relieving to see! I wonder if this makes it easier to cope with the Saturn returns for the rest of Saturn in Aquarius.

jana
 jana
(@jana)
Reputable Member

Thanks Elsa! That looks good Smile

JoFrance
(@jofrance)
Reputable Member

Oh geez. I hope it means we're all going to get a break. I'm worn out. There are so many Semi-Squares and Semi-Sextiles. I never really consider them much when I look at charts because I see them as more benign.

A semi-square might be a disappoint, but not that bad, and a semi sextile might be a an opportunity, but maybe not that good.

I'm good with benign. The Sat Sqr Ura in June and Dec. 2021 looks turbulent. After that, clear sailing.

LN
(@ln)
Trusted Member

It is good news!! I need a goalpost. I am going to take any small blessings l can get and savor them. It's a long way down the road, and this year has a great deal of difficulty around it. A better day will come and l am trying to keep my eye on that as much as possible.

jana
 jana
(@jana)
Reputable Member

the last major aspect is 12/24/21...thats two more years of no major negative aspects wohooo!

Page 1 / 2