Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Jupiter-Neptune Transit 2019
Hades Moon
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 976
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

That’s great about your energy returning 🌞saturn

The following users say thanks to Hades Moon for this post:

Tam
Soph-tee-clees
Sun
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 591
Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:11 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I thought to myself ‘Wow, that’s great that aspect is gone now the fog can lift’.

In the day this made sense. I thought, ‘yeah, because x person can see abc it should all be good now’.

Then that was revealed to be an illusion.

Hello from the Twilight Zone people!

The following users say thanks to Soph-tee-clees for this post:

Osiris Wife
Mrising
Planetoid
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 57
Sunday, September 29, 2019 - 10:48 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Woke up today to see that the last planet, Mars, that was making that t-square mutable signs involving Jupiter in Sagittarius, Neptune in Pisces & the stellium of planets in Virgo has gone out of range in opposition to Neptune & the damn thing has come to an end! Since Neptune, thats transiting my 1st house, went Rx and then that t-square hit, its been NOTHING but rugs getting pulled out from under me, constant rejection in applications for work & humiliating interviews and generally being let down, time and time again. Really TOUGH time for me that sadly highlights all the mis-steps, mixed messages, neglect & lack of proper education/training that got meted out to me when younger (from the dumbing down ‘progressive’ PC in all things school curriculum & parents who checked out of parenting when I was a pre-teen. How did I manage to get out of high school w/o taking any chemistry classes? biology? calculus? physics????). So I’m left with the understanding that I have a lot of reparenting to continue to do for myself as I HAVE NO CHOICE as it will only get worse as I age, especially with the 2nd Saturn return looming in my future! Very discouraging to see once again how having been raised by parents with narcissistic issues – to the point of setting up very deluded perspectives/worldviews in me because neither of them wanted to be honest with their own issues and so presented false narratives that I absorbed which has yielded entrenched issues that took me decades to become of aware. After this weeks long t-square, its definitely has caused me to have a lot of resentment in how i was objectified/used by so many, starting with my parents, all the reality checks I’ve gotten as me trying to use that anger to course correct things for myself instead of  imploding from the upset of now truly understanding how the emotional illness of others hurt me when I was too young to know better & protect myself. I know what I need to do/directions to take but resources* are little to non-existent but with I have to find the means! Hopefully, with Saturn having turned direct last week and Pluto set to do so as well this coming week and then Neptune in November, it will aid in providing positive momentum in allowing me to redo things for myself to constructively earn (Saturn) the transformations needed (Pluto) in reworking, rewriting the tableau of my life to set this ship thats been treading water/spinning around & around on a sea change (Neptune) course for the better.  * If anyone has references or suggestions on grants/funding thats not a ‘loan’ ( I already have debt to repay and don’t want to take on any more) for older student returning to school, please post!…So glad that mutable T-square/stellium in Virgo is done! 

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1600
Sunday, December 29, 2019 - 8:53 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I appreciate that we couldn’t have made it through this year without an enormous amount of faith (Jupiter-Neptune)

Letting go (Saturn-Pluto) is bloody hard!

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Nan888, NotMyCircus, soup, Curl
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7633
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Sunday, December 29, 2019 - 5:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

No shit! I still have some letting go to do. 😞

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1600
Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 8:01 pm

While the sextile is not as rare as last year’s square, it’s still notable that we get three in the same year. Jupiter-Neptune conjunct in 2022, but the next biggie sextile won’t happen till 2024 when Neptune is at 29° Pisces – it will be powerful!

February 20th at 17°

July 27th at 20°

October 14th at 18°

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Curl
Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 286
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 2:14 pm

Osiris Wife said
I appreciate that we couldn’t have made it through this year without an enormous amount of faith (Jupiter-Neptune)

Letting go (Saturn-Pluto) is bloody hard!

It is. But, if we don’t, in relation to certain things, sometimes we’re forced to. That’s how I always look at it. It’s going anyway, might as well “cooperate.” cool 

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

Osiris Wife
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa, Stellium in Taurus, NotMyCircus
Guest(s) 33
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Ashlyne
LittleTomato