Forum

Jupiter in Pisces, ...

Notifications
Clear all

Jupiter in Pisces, May to July 2021: Renewed Devotion?

Earth World
Registered
Topic starter
(@earth-world)
Eminent Member

In about a week (May 13/14), Jupiter will dip his toes into Pisces, clearing the first few degrees of the sign before retrograding at the end of June. Jupiter will return to Aquarius at the end of July (28/29) until his final ingress into Pisces at the very end of December 2021.

Jupiter rules Pisces in traditional astrology and is typically considered quite auspicious; but, Jupiter tends to like the watery signs regardless of the rulership used. 

To make things more interesting, Jupiter will only be in Pisces for about six and half months in 2022, from 12/30/21 to 5/11; Jupiter rams into Aries; and back into Pisces from 10/19 to 12/21/2022 (winter solstice!). 

For me this feels like a renewed devotion to my “calling” (vocation-Sun) after being profoundly jaded. I can see that what I’ll be doing in the next couple of months is really preparation for Jupiter’s return to Pisces in 2022.

What’s ahead for you in the next couple of months with Jupiter in Pisces?

8 Replies
sk8samurai
Registered
(@sk8samurai)
Eminent Member

Ya ya!
Conjunct my NN in Aqua 24* & MC Aqua 29*

To quote my Saggi bestie, "Grab mane and kick!"

But seriously, what can't I do? Or more succinctly, what shouldn't I do? (says the Cap sun square Libra Uranus)

Sun square Uranus. "Now THERE'S an idea."

1 Reply
Earth World
Registered
(@earth-world)

Eminent Member

@sk8samurai you just reminded me I have a late degree NN, too! 

“Grab mane and kick!” Awesome advice, especially coming from a Saggihilarious

sk8samurai
Registered
(@sk8samurai)
Eminent Member

Getting back to my calling for sure. Naysayers are trying to run a lame game, they want to over analyze bitty bits. That's just silliness.

I'm praying, please don't let me be unfocused and lose this opportunity.

It's truly tempting to sleep in, sleep late through the alarm though because of Neptune in the 10th.

Opalina
Registered
(@opalina)
Honorable Member

So, I went back to all my jupiter in pisces transits in my last 65 years.. Jupiter is my ruler and it appears that each one has been major turning points for me. I wonder whats next?

1 Reply
Earth World
Registered
(@earth-world)

Eminent Member

@opalina with Pisces on an angle, major turning points during those Jupiter transits makes a lot of sense.

jana
 jana
Registered
(@jana)
Reputable Member

Fourth house Smile new house?

Calliope
Registered
(@calliope)
Estimable Member

It will oppose my Sun & Moon. I guess it will interesting as I feel the need for more meaning in my life an really consider what would suit me for a job. I've tried different directions and I'm open to change Smile

Because it will be in my 6th house opposing Sun & Moon I hope it will bring me emotional, the deep emotional healing I'm in so much need... I've being doing therapy for almost 3 years and feel quite tired to be honest, although there is some progress I can see.

1 Reply
Earth World
Registered
(@earth-world)

Eminent Member

@calliope it’s uplifting to hear of your progress so far! It’s in the 6th for me, too. I’m hoping for the same.