Page 1 / 2

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

pisces koi

I'm working on the Transit Calendar. It shows Jupiter ingress into Pisces on May 13, 2021.

The planet will retrograde back into Aquarius, July 20, 2021. It will reenter Pisces on December 29, 2021 and stay there until it enters Aries on May 25, 2022.

What do you expect from this transit?

13 Replies
Osiris Wife
Registered
(@osiris-wife)
Reputable Member

I assume our purpose on earth is the higher expression of life so for a moment let's, especially the pessimists out there, not dwell on the lower vibrations that astrology can sometimes be so readily eager to highlight.

I see the higher expression of Jupiter in Pisces more likely related in every way to the path(s) we will be working on when the Nodes are in Sagittarius/Gemini. Starting May 6th; the path(s) where ever Sag/Gem lies in our charts (house, aspects patterns etc). And just when we're 2/3 of the way into this path (Nodes at 10° Sag/Gem) and we're starting to understand a little better how the past/future can be balanced; we get a large boost of inspiration (Jupiter enters Pisces). What's your philosophy? What do you believe in? How much do you really believe in this dream, this path you've been working on?... are questions we may begin to ponder.

Of course this might throw us off balance, off the path a little, so we'll need to retreat, contemplate maybe in solitude, to internalize so we can understand or perhaps deal with any fears that may come up. Pursuing a big (Sag) idea (Gem) can be scary. Jupiter in Pisces retrogrades to help us a little, meanwhile the Nodes continue with the path(s), getting ever closer to 0° degrees - the beginning of something!

When Jupiter returns to Pisces in Jan 2022, a few days later Jupiter will exact square the Nodes at 0°59″. Marking a very important, critical turning point in our path(s)! There are some progressive minds in astrology who purport that the Nodes are exalted in Sag/Gem, if this is so, then the possibilities are unimaginable. To fathom whatever karma (means action in Sanskrit) begins at this time, you will need a lot of faith, perhaps belief in something bigger than yourself - Jupiter in Pisces.

Jupiter in Pisces in 2022 will go on to make only 1 important aspect; Jupiter-Neptune Conjunction at 23°58″ Pisces on April 11th.

Expand your dreams!

PisceSage
Registered
(@joer)

Collectively I suspect Jupiter in Pisces to be teaming up especially with Saturn in Aquarius to herald a significant step into what some call the age of Aquarius - regardless of how we term it we are de facto in the midst of a massive seismic shift on all levels of global society: the quantum revolution is becoming more and more integrated, moving closer and closer to common sense awareness (including with it the growing awareness of our heart-intelligence as a significant vibrational center), and the climate 'crisis' is prompting massive technological shifts for the benefit of the environment. There is a purge on many levels to rebirth both the planet and human culture, ultimately to the benefit of our collective spiritual evolution - I suspect Jupiter and Saturn to be big players in this as they close in on the tail-end of the larger cycle toward the ingresses into Aries.

Personally it's a big one for me.

Will be my Jupiter return at 00, then conjuncts my Sun (02), Venus (10) and Mercury (18) - but I assume the Rx will take it back to Aquarius before it reaches my Venus. Quite eager to find out what this chapter brings. The ingress happens right as I am wrapping up my MFA degree in Fine Art which will be formally finished in mid June - essantially it's been a long road of massive spiritual-psychological challenges and growth since last time it was in Pisces in 2010.

The NN at 10 gem on the ingress / my Jupiter Return will be 1 degree from exactly conjuncting my Ascendant at 09.23 Gem which is also conjunct my Chiron and Aldebaran - opposite natal Saturn-Mars and square Venus.

When it gets to squaring my Mars-Saturn in Sag (7th) and Ascendant in Gem I can only assume will be positive not least because it will also conjunct my Venus at the same time.

Its definitely a possible Kaboom-moment - very exciting.

Don
 Don
Registered
(@don)
Trusted Member

Planetary archetypes are not fixed. They evolve in service to humanity in a way that mirrors and is parallel to our evolution .

Between now and Dec 2021 when it enters Pisces - Jupiter seems to be evolving down from the heavens and grounding himself more realistically on Earth. A lot of Saturn for Jupiter - balsamic to Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn for most of this year and then under the influence of Uranus in Taurus until the Dec 2021 date.

Osiris Wife's observation about Jupiter in Pisces connecting to the Moon Nodes moving into Sag/Gemini also reinforces this notion of Jupiter's transformation. Something being eliminated about what we know and believe with our higher minds and something new being investigated.

Space Cadet
Registered
(@space-cadet)
Trusted Member

Jupiter in Pisces will conjunct my Moon in the 10th house. I'm looking forward to this. The last time this transit happened was a very productive time for me. I was in college and I just had this sensation that I could handle a lot at once and do it with skill, so it was a very successful semester. It was almost like a magic flow and I felt it on a personal level. So this next Jupiter-Moon transit looks auspicious for career success and more.

NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)
Prominent Member

This looks like a breath of fresh air, even if it's less than two weeks. My Cancer Jupiter will be happy. All the Aquarius energy coming in soon will freeze out my Chiron in Taurus, so it will get a break as well!

1 Reply
Space Cadet
Registered
(@space-cadet)

Trusted Member

@notmycircus I think that was supposed to say May 2022 for the end date. You may have been referring to retrograde (it will return to Aquarius in late July)...though I'm amused by the idea of Jupiter going through an entire sign in two weeks. ?

Page 1 / 2