Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I am very hopeful for this. Smile

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Intetestingly, there's a stellium in Aries that day - NN, Mercury (which is rx), Venus and Chiron.

I do have a good intuition about 2024, as if it will build on some positive improvements which will steadily take place this year. But its weird how extremely hesitant I am to say that as if its dangerous, I've been in survival mode too long! I have felt some nice blips of positive energy with Jupiter now in Taurus, it feels healing, and not survival mode/conflict energy, but then there still feels like general warzone energy on a certain levels, 3D. So it's possible the positive energy is coming in from the 5D+ levels. I'm trying to tune in!

(@belen)

I just realized this will be happening soon, and lands on my 22 Taurus sun, 4th house. Have been wanting to start a family but moving abroad has kept us from doing it the past 2 years. Things are starting to settle down now finally (legal, income, housing) so maybe? Would love that.

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@belen Welcome!  And good luck! Smile

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

The first programmable computer arrived in history on May 12, 1941. Jupiter and Uranus were conjunct in Taurus, less than one degree apart.

2 Replies
sophiab
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@elsa Wow, was that Alan Turing?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member
(@sirena-oceana)
Trusted Member

It’s in my 10th sextile my Sun and Moon. My supervisor asked me to co-facilitate a training that week for my dept which is about 80+ people. Scary. I’m shy.

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@sirena-oceana woah.  I feel for you. I'd die.

(@sirena-oceana)

Trusted Member

@elsa yeah I will have to prep wayyy in advance to not die. I figure this will help me grow in some way. I’m not extremely familiar with the topic and they say the best way to learn something is to teach it.

jana
 jana
(@jana)
Estimable Member

The fixed signs in that degree range 18-22 has really gotten a beating. I hope Jupiter helps!

Page 2 / 5
Scroll to Top