Jupiter Conjunct Sa...

Notifications
Clear all

Jupiter Conjunct Saturn in Aquarius: December 21st, 2020  

Page 16 / 17

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Besides the natal house the conjunction is taking place, we might also want to consider the progressed house it lands in. I know, I know I've said I'm not a follower of transits to progressed charts 🙄 but there are many who swear by this technique so I'm giving it a go. Please, don't let loose the Astrology police on me. lol.

So, if for example the conjunction takes place ..

in Natal 7th house; and

in Progressed 5th house

Then together one interpretation might be that this person may find opportunities to enter into a committed (Saturn) progressive (Aquarius) partnership or marriage (7th) that he/she feels will expand (Jupiter) his/her creative potential (5th)...

Can anyone relate? I would like to start paying more attention to transits to progressed charts.

7 Replies
Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife Great tip. 5th (natal) and 4th (progressed) for me.

Creativity/hobbies at home

Having fun, privately

Nurturing long held wishes (borrowing from 11th) during the holiday season at home. 

Hope at least one of them comes true. Smile Next year's solar return Ascendent is at the same degree as the conjunction, so I am looking forward to the story unfold over all of 2021.

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@vesta

Wishing some good fun and creativity next year!

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

Wishing you, meant to say.

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@cris Thank you, Cris! Wishing the same and learning, health and deepest wish fulfillment to you!

Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife This is a really sound set of thoughts. I believe there's some real value in progressions, as I'm being affected by one right now. I shall certainly keep an eye on this in my own life and report back. I've already had a hint of what's to come, in terms of a business partnership (Natal 7th, Progressed 6th) but I'm going to see how it plays out. 🤗🤗🤗

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife

I've recently started looking at transits to progressed planets especially when the transiting planet sets off an aspect between a progressed planet to a natal planet and when both planets involved in the progressed aspect are natally connected by aspect.

Got a few of those coming in the next two years so I'm researching, like you, transits to the progressed chart (I'll also check transits to progressed angles) at the moment.

The conjunction in Aquarius will be in my 4th natal house and my progressed 3rd house. Got to admit that I'm craving for more angular activity after years of 3rd house outer planets transits from Cap planets...

teeceedee7
Registered

Estimable Member

@osiris-wife

your lips to Creation’s lips -  that’s my houses natally and progressed 

Space Cadet
Registered
Estimable Member

I kind of want to go out somewhere and see this in the sky. I need to buy some binoculars, or a handheld telescope.

2 Replies
Sue Ellen
Registered

Reputable Member

@space-cadet

You really don’t need either.  I have been watching them for months with my bare eyes.  I live in “rural residential” with several security lights at several neighbors’ houses. 

Currently, Jupiter is so bright, it is the first object to pop out in the sky before the sky darkens. I’ve read that both Jupiter and Venus are bright enough to see in sunlight if you know where to look. I have tried these last few months to see Jupiter before the sun sets, however I cannot see it until 10 to 15 minutes after sunset. It may take longer on Dec 21 as the sun will move 30 degrees in the next 30 days. 

Watching the moon in the sky for a while to determine the location of the zodiac path, the elliptic, will help you find Jupiter and Saturn. 

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@sue-ellen @SpaceCadet Or use the app 'SkyMap'.  Yup, there is an app for everything.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

I have been wanting to add that the Numerology symbolism of the degree the conjunction takes place has not escaped me. Without complicating matters, when you simply add all the digits of the degree of the conjunction in their commonly represented form....

0 degrees 29 minutes = 0+2+9 = 11

11 is a master number in Numerology that encompasses higher consciousness, knowledge and creativity. It also shows up in synchronicity.

There's much more to 11. Google it, if you're interested!

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Doesn't Aquarius run the risk of getting dogmatic at times?

5 Replies
NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@osiris-wife Yep! Jupiter in Aquarius peeps are especially prone to a "this is the way, walk ye in it" approach to their belief systems. 

My mom has Sun/Mercury/Venus/Mars/Jupiter/Saturn/South Node in Aquarius. 

She can be verrrry preachy and strong in her convictions. Not in the Sagittarius way. Sadge likes to hop on a soapbox and run their yapper about what they think about things, but it's just personal opinions. Aquarius is more like, you should wear dresses because it's more feminine. The Bible says a woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment. These are an abomination to the Lord. Don't you think we should try to please Him? You don't want to try wearing dresses or skirts? Oh well, maybe someday....sigh.....

Leo and Aquarius have something in common. They're both arrogant in their own ways, no offense. Aquarius takes pride in their ideology, Leo takes pride in their identity. 

Justin

Reputable Member

@notmycircus "Sadge likes to hop on a soapbox and run their yapper about what they think about things, but it's just personal opinions." 🤭 Guilty as charged m'lud! 🤣

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@jswtrinity I'm a Sagittarius Rising with Mercury in the 9th house. I love soapboxes. 😆

Justin

Reputable Member

@notmycircus Lol! 😆 Same here. Trouble is, I never know when to shut up! 😂

Opalina
Registered

Honorable Member

@jswtrinity Ha ha, I will voice my thoughts for sure, but have no intention of telling you how you should think,or change your mind. Sag asc, moon and venus.

CallingTheHypocrisy
Registered
Trusted Member

Finally an astrology community having a long discussion about this.  I think that given the events of the election, it is likely that Trump either wins after the dust has really settled or he is robbed in such a way that a lot of people cannot even deny the fraud. The media bias and deep state theory was all out there and starting to be more and more evident.

I think people rise up against globalism and go for more populism. 

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Well, look who's back! 😱 

4 Replies
CallingTheHypocrisy
Registered

Trusted Member
Posted by: @notmycircus

Well, look who's back! 😱 

back again.....

I am back.......

Call a friend?

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member
Opalina
Registered

Honorable Member

@notmycircus , does not write the same, thinks the same but expresses differently.

NotMyCircus
Registered

Noble Member

@opalina One is more straightforward, the other was more cryptic.

Page 16 / 17