Jupiter Conjunct Sa...

Notifications
Clear all

Jupiter Conjunct Saturn in Aquarius: December 21st, 2020  

Page 15 / 18

carmen
Registered
Trusted Member

Im searching a lot about the upcoming transit.  It will oppose my Venus in Leo thats in 0 degrees. Also is that the day that my brother died 21 years ago. Don’t know what to expect. But I’m scared for sure! 

1 Reply
Justin

Reputable Member

@carmen As hard as it may feel, please try not to let fear get the better of you. Although cycles have a tendency to repeat themselves, they don't always play out in the exact same way, and there's also the added benefit of previous life lessons to fall back on. Jupiter Venus oppositions can often bring a positive time, perhaps excessively so, whilst Saturn can work its energy in either way, i.e. bringing in a commitment of one kind, or breaking another. To be fair, Jupes does the same, insomuch the energy can be perceptively expressed as being negative, but ultimately turns out to be for the best. 

This energy may merely end up with you deeply reflecting on the loss of your brother, for which I am truly sorry, making his absence more acute than usual. I don't know, as you will be the best judge of this. As Osiris Wife has mentioned in her post, there's a lot of downbeat energy around right now that's being amplified by Jupiter... but it will soon lift. 

Trust that it will be ok for you. Smile

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

I don’t usually use or pay attention to midpoints, but it's intriguing that the only midpoints of transiting planets exact aspected by the Great Conjunction on 12/21 are ….

Venus/Pluto midpoint at 0 Capricorn

...likely the beginning of intense creativity/desires/wants that are persistent and long lasting and near obsessive  

Mars/Uranus midpoint at 0 Taurus

...could be the start of sudden, daring acts of creative innovative change. An acceleration of action. Negatively, it is also linked to accidents, acts of rebellion (but let’s not run a mock with this, there’s already enough doom and gloom from those who are more pessimistic...Saturn will be out of Capricorn!)

Also, both midpoints can be very, very sexy!

5 Replies
Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife I never learn!!!

Venus/Pluto midpoint at 0 Capricorn

...likely the beginning of intense creativity/desires/wants that are persistent and long lasting and near obsessive  

I soooo like the sound of that, it's like a moth to a flame!

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@jswtrinity .... on a personal level, I think natal midpoints that are aspected by the great conjunction no more than 0-1 degree can also be very insightful, together with the house the conjunction falls in.

Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife Oh well, that's my bubble well and truly burst then! I thought I might be in for a jolly ol' time... and now...

probably not 🙁

Well, there's always next year, as Santa used to say Smile 🙂 Smile

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@jswtrinity Noooooooo! Natal midpoints aren't the only explanation, they are just another tool that might provide further clarification. And personal planets to the transit midpoints are very relevant still...

...so go-on and inflate as many bubbles as you like. 

Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife ROFL! 😂😂😂

Yup! I love my bubbles I do! You can never have enough bubbles... ever! 🤗 And they can hide a multitude of sins, too! 😲

Actually, the conjunction is occurring in my 7th house, out of sign, so there may be an out of left field surprise on its way. Neptune and Pluto are the only planets in my chart anywhere close to making an aspect to the conjunction, with Neps making a sextile within 1.5 degrees from the 5th house, and Pluto within 1.3 degrees from the 4th. With these outers being generational, there may be some kind of collective shift that takes place amongst those of us born within this narrow time frame. I'm keeping an open mind, as blessed is he that hath no expectation and all that...

Whatever happens, I'm cool. I know I keep hammering on about it, but I've gained such a sense of belonging from you guys, because we all have so much in common, that it's really raised my vibration in so many ways... even in the last couple of weeks. I owe you all a great deal.

Anyway, I really feel a sense of "Bring it on!", even if it's a challenge. I've got a feeling things are somehow going to be epic. I just hope it's epic for all the right reasons 😀

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Given that outer planets play out on the collective, I wondered  about another way to personalize the the Great Conjunction, beyond the traditional transit to natal houses etc... So, I pulled up my Natal Chart's ruling planet persona i.e. it's Persona Chart. 

I figured how more personal could you get, than by looking at Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in relation to Personal Charts.

My Natal Chart's ruling planet Personal Chart has its chart ruler as the same planet emphasized by the Great Conjunction's transits in my Natal Chart. 

I hope this makes sense, because I'm a little stunned right now ...

4 Replies
Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife Ooooooo, you are so clever! I had to look up Persona charts and how to create one, as you really help me to identify the many gaps I still have in my knowledge (you should start charging me!!! 😅). Do you work to just the Persona chart, or the 9 Persona? Just interested because it would be interesting to see how it would effect individual planetary energies in a chain reaction, of sorts... but that is a bit above my ability to interpret right now. Thank you again for such a wonderful tip! 😘

Eleanor D
Registered

Estimable Member

@osiris-wife

spockfascinating

Gosh darnit! Now I'm going to be up half the night looking up Persona charts and Midpoints and trying to make sense of all this!

Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife OK, I've had a look. There's no such thing as a single Persona chart, is there!? Lol. All of them revealed something very interesting, especially my Descendant chart, as the great conjunction in my natal 7th will form a grand trine between my natal Pluto and Saturn (as well as on the Persona chart's positions), and the Persona chart's ASC will be conjunct my natal Pluto. I will have to ruminate over this, as I don't have a clue what it means at the moment!!! In my natal chart, the grand trine will be perfected with the conjunction taking place in the 7th, nearly exactly conjunct my NN, trine my natal Pluto in the 4th and trine my natal Saturn in the 10th. Again, I'll have to sit down and figure out what this means, as I'm completely snow blind when it comes interpreting my own chart. What has spooked me is this... In the Venus Persona chart, the Venus position is exactly conjunct the current Jupiter Pluto conjunction in Cap, and loosely trine Saturn's natal position. Love has really been a big lesson for me this year. I've known how deeply I can love... but this year really put it well and truly to the test. I believe I've passed it, as I did the right thing by the woman I have loved so very much, but it hasn't been without its heart searing pain. In the Moon Persona chart, the Venus position squares the great conjunction to an exact degree, so I suspect I will struggle with feelings of not being quite good enough, which will be ridiculous really. I know I was the rock... and I do know that deep down. Maybe, again, that's the supporting trine from Saturn in its natal position to the great conjunction, i.e. It is better to have loved and lost...

It really is amazing what these charts can dig up, as it all seems to be written in the stars... It's absolutely incredible. 🤔😊

Thank you, you really are something else! 😘

Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife You would not believe this! For me, the NN for my Pluto chart is smack bang on this Jupiter Pluto conjunction as well! You couldn't make it up. This is actually the last major Pluto aspect in my lifetime, certainly in terms of hard aspects. I have a natal trine in about 3 years, but that's it until it squares my natal planets by transit from Pisces, by which time I'll probably not be here anyway. I'm truly dumbfounded. If we ever needed greater proof that God, however God is perceived, exists... I really don't know how much more proof anyone would need. My consciousness has gone up another few steps today. Thank you, thank you, thank you 😘😘😘

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Correction - Persona Charts not Personal Charts.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

If we detach and take a different perspective, perhaps by inverting the pictures we've come to know. We might be surprised by what we think is scary, when it is in fact a collaborative partnership from a different angle...

The future might simply be a different perspective of today!

Jupiter Saturn Conjunction in Aquarius

2 Replies
Justin

Reputable Member

@osiris-wife As ever, deeply profound. That graphic you've added really is the left and the right, both required to be in perfect balance. Utterly wonderful, just like your wisdom! 🤗

strawb.
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife

Great visual!! So fitting of these planets turned upside down heading into topsy turvy Aquarian waters... 

Saturn can and does reward, just as Jupiter, just rewards we reap through effort rather than luck. Good reminder!

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

I don't remember if we talked about this ..

That the last occurrence of Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius was in January 1405 at 23*

3 Replies
Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife Jeez. Will have to look it up. Lately, I have begun aligning history in my head with the prevailing astrology of that time. Its a fun exercise that keeps my mind sharp, as well as serves as a reminder that time is not linear...and everything is temporary in this continuum. 

There are hardly any details on the web, but I did find out that the year led to the end of the great Mongolian empire - stretching from modern day Middle east, Iran, Iraq, Turkey to Northern India. They were planning to attack China, when their leader Taimur died. Speaking of China, they started on a world exploration tour and decided to find new shipping routes to break the hegemony of the Europeans. So, rise or rather opening of an ancient secretive civilization to the world... Will we see history repeat itself with China opening itself politically and philosophically to the world again?

Would be interesting to find the parallels a few years later, over drinks and conversation. 🙂

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@vesta I stumbled on this while I was working on past life astrology, that's another topic of its own.

"Will we see history repeat itself with China opening itself politically and philosophically to the world again"?

Perhaps.

In 1405 there were the Ming Voyages - the 7 expeditions on ships that were centuries ahead of their time. In fact, I believe similar ships were only seen again in WW I.

This time the voyage could be outer space.

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife So exciting! Weren't we discussing US Space Force on the forum a few months ago? Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Was talking to my sister the other day, and we were discussing, how unthinkable it is that we might be alive in year 2060, but we most likely will. What will be the future then? I think we will see a good preview in 2021.

Page 15 / 18