Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Jupiter Conjunct Saturn in Aquarius: December 21st, 2020
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1867
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Friday, April 3, 2020 - 7:49 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

On personal level, I know that’s what anyone really cares about – no shame – survival is an instinctual self (me, me) preservation drive.

Anyway, if you think that Jupiter-Saturn conjunction is something that is only coming in December, then think again!

It has already started with Saturn’s ingress in Aquarius.

So if you continue to fight, by clinging on to something that already ended last year and sealed in concrete at the beginning of this year (Saturn-Pluto conjunction), likely because you’re afraid of something, perhaps the future (Saturn in Aquarius).

If this is the case, then Jupiter-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn WILL realize your worst nightmare. The S.Node will be in Sagittarius from May, so Jupiter will likely make it a big, really big dramatic bang.

You may possibly get stripped bare of what you value the most (Uranus at 10° Taurus for several weeks). Jupiter-Pluto happens thrice this year, so make the most of it now and don’t let it be unnecessarily painful.

Remember we have free will, so what choices will you make?!

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

teeceedee7, Curl
anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5550
Monday, April 27, 2020 - 3:53 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

So if you continue to fight, by clinging on to something that already ended last year and sealed in concrete at the beginning of this year (Saturn-Pluto conjunction), likely because you’re afraid of something, perhaps the future (Saturn in Aquarius).

You also tend to suffer. It’s against ‘the flow’ as I am learning about spirituality now a little more. I once held onto something the universe was taking away, I held on for 3 years, and yeah, lots of suffering during those 3 years. 

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

Osiris Wife
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 786
Saturday, April 4, 2020 - 3:16 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Osiris Wife said
Remember we have free will, so what choices will you make?!

To cause the least amount of damage to the maximum number of people, and damage there will be. How is that for Capricornian responsibility?

Being selfish is so easy, natural even, like you said. Its in holding on and letting sand slip away, one grain at a time, that requires tremendous will power and resolve. Some may call it clinging, I call it holding the river in like a dam. That water (damn all that Neptune) will go through, but at least there won’t be floods.

I hope.

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife, teeceedee7
Don
Planetoid
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 51
Saturday, April 4, 2020 - 4:30 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Saturn in Aquarius conjunct Jupiter = individuation = coming out of Pisces/Neptune, and the 12 th house and fully into embodiment of the four chart angles.

Our heliocentric astrological perspective with the Sun defining the Midheaven is narrow and limited and often only emphasizes the spirit and externals at the expense of the soul, the IC , and the instincts.

If the Sun has an affinity with the the MC – Uranus also must have the opposite association with the IC , the dark of the nite sky , and the Black Moon.

Here is a technique I use – on the day you were born – animate your chart until Uranus comes into conjunction with the IC. Then pay attention to the sign on the Ascendent – its sign indicates the perceptual vantage point most conducive to Uranian individuation – and the navigation of this upcoming Jupiter Saturn connection. The other useful bit of info from the Uranus /IC chart is the house placement of the Sun which gives a clue about how to bring the Sun into Uranian individuation.

The conjunction of the Black Moon and Uranus in Taurus squaring the Saturn Jupiter Aquarius conjunction in December 2020 is all about this individuation task we all share. And the current square in the sky between the Black Moon axis and the Moon Nodes has been  a preview of this December energetic.

The following users say thanks to Don for this post:

Osiris Wife, Space Cadet, Nan888
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Saturday, April 4, 2020 - 7:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

This is interesting.

I just ordered a book on Heliocentric astrology – personally I don’t practice this, but I am curious. I’ve found myself borrowing many thoughts from the many types of astrology practices out there to help me “see”. So, excited to read if anything about Heliocentric resonates with me.

Don
Planetoid
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, April 5, 2020 - 7:01 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have never created a chart by hand – but one of the first things my astrological mentor (Dawn Bodrogi)  mentioned to me was her early experience creating a chart by hand – and how it formed her understanding of Heliocentric – Sun based – astrology. The highest point the Sun reaches in the sky on the day of birth defines the Midheaven and is the starting point for the chart. The next step is to inscribe an arc from the Midheaven to define the Ascendent……

It is curious to hear you say you do not practice Heliocentric Astrology. We all practice Heliocentric astrology by default – it is the implicit foundation of chart construction that has been lost in our reliance on computers…..

The Jupiter Saturn conjunction in Aquarius will open us up to something beyond our current Sun based perspectives.

Also, another useful resource for investigating individuation is Jung’s “Seven Sermons to the Dead”. The language is difficult for some – but it is rich with astrological symbolism.

Osiris Wife
Don
Planetoid
Limited Access

Members
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 - 8:16 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have worked with a seer/akashic reader for decades who has very gently guided me thru past trauma from persecution for seeing.

There will be a lot of people with this gift coming forth now. Bring it on……

Osiris Wife, mountain moss, Curl
Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 346
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 - 3:15 pm

Osiris Wife said
It’s taken me a long time to acknowledge and stop denying this side of me. As with anything, the more we deny a part ourselves the more external crises we endure to force reflection/correction of the internal conflict.

Yes. Our true natures can’t be stopped too easily.hmmm_gif

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Monday, April 27, 2020 - 8:14 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Osiris Wife said
Marriages increase …

On this point of marriages, we also concluded that divorce rates might also increase in the coming months, years, as the “lock down” may glaringly highlight for some couples that they can no longer live together. So the need for freedom, to make changes and break out of marriage commitments (Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction) becomes imperative. Those who resist, will likely then have Saturn square Uranus in 2021 to contend with.

As the lockdown has started to lift in China, an increase in divorce rates is emerging. I expect the numbers for the Western countries will be higher, once the lockdowns ease

https://www.ft.com/content/119…..06324a4ddb

Curl
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 7:41 am

The first Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in an earth sign was in 1802, at 5° Virgo (health), Mercury ruled.

This was ~2 years after the first ever vaccine in the world was created – the vaccine for small pox, that has been the foundation for all other vaccines thereafter. In fact, ideas (Mercury) spurned many great inventions like the first steam steam locomotive (Mercury) in ~1801, and many others in the centuries following.

This is very interesting to me, because it seems the era is ending on a similar theme it began; Mercurial.

With this perspective, I wondered about other manifestations of Jupiter-Saturn at 0°29′ Aquarius might entail – Uranus (Modern) and Saturn (Traditional).

Also, how serendipitous that in 2021 we have three Saturn in Aquarius sq. Uranus in Taurus aspects (2/14, 6/14 and 12/24). Perhaps that’s where the stories lies, because this square aspect is also quite rare, occurring every ~22 years. The last square of these two giants was in 1999, Saturn in Taurus sq. Uranus in Aquarius. Do you see how the signs have flipped? So, maybe that’s where we should be looking….

Curl
Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 346
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 10:01 am

Interesting about smallpox vaccine being a prototype. Conj. then was in early Virgo, 5 degrees. Virgo rules health/hygiene/the body.

I just read they scraped the scabby smallpox areas and either rubbed them on their skin or inhaled the contents (nasally) to get “immunity.” Then, a vaccine came. New world w/ that opening up to prevent disease.

Dec/Jan, in Aquarius, technology/advancements/groundbreaking. W/covid germ transm. via air /the breath. Something equally dramatic it looks like.

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

teeceedee7, Curl
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 4:31 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

There’s a topic that surfaced a few days ago on out of signs aspects:

https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum…..n-aspects/

It got me thinking about December’s Jupiter-Saturn conjunction that we’re heading into – we have already had a taste of it, but as an out of sign conjunction!

Jupiter in Capricorn and Saturn in Aquarius

Throughout most of May, these planets were within 5° orb of each other. So it might have been subtle, but …

Do you remember what came up in May? Especially themes around 5/10 to 5/14.

Don’t be surprised when December rolls in and those themes are repeated, because nothing ever just happens out of thin air. 

strawb.
Galaxy
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 4370
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 5:27 pm

I don’t feel positively about this conjunction. 

I think this conjunction in square to Uranus in Taurus will bring about changes in currency as we know it, the cashless society. An increased insurgance of A.I. in the work force and increased shift towards online business and online shopping will render many jobs and businesses obsolete and cause further economic breakdowns.

Many restrictions on air travel. 

I also see this as a continued restriction and struggle for our freedoms.

The following users say thanks to strawb. for this post:

Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 144
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 8:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m also not that excited about this for some reason. I don’t dread it, just not sure what to expect.

May wasn’t that great of a month for me.

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Monday, August 3, 2020 - 8:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Recently someone asked me about hope and I was reminded of this topic …

https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum…..is-decade/

It also got me thinking, about the popular Buddhist saying that translates to “everything that has a beginning has an ending”.

January 1/12/2020 Saturn-Pluto Conjunction …the end

1st month of the year (12). There are 12 Zodiac signs, so a symbolism of Aries (Mars) the first sign, thus in itself a beginning – the phase we’re in right now as t.Mars journey’s through Aries till Jan-2021….. possibly completing the cycle of endings that started in Jan ’20 ending in Jan ’21. Simply said: It starts and ends with Mars.

December 12/21/2020 Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction … the beginning

12th month of the year (12). Again, there are 12 Zodiac signs, so a symbolism of Pisces (Jupiter traditional ruler) the last sign, thus in itself an ending – the phase we’re in as Jupiter conjoins Saturn-Pluto till December. At that point, Jupiter-Saturn ingress Aquarius at 0° the degree of Alpha energy aka the beginning. Aquarius is also an innovator “a person who introduces new methods, ideas, or products” – Oxford Dictionary. 

Did you also notice the subtle repetition of 12 in the dates when read forwards (new) and backwards (endings)? … 1/12 and 12/21.

There is hope and the signs are literally in the Zodiac signs!!!!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: blaxklilith
Guest(s) 107
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Mary A
Castleflower
before_the_dawn
Forum Stats: