Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Jupiter Conjunct Saturn in Aquarius: December 21st, 2020
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1600
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 10:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I agree 100% with the synopsis of 2021.

I should have elaborated; that is something I’m working on in terms of my communication, my air sign Mercury sometimes goes from 0-60 seconds in a flash and I often assume that everyone is with me on my train of thought (n.Mercury in 11th aspecting n.Uranus).

Well this is what I was thinking with regards to my comment “Change from Earth to Air won’t happen over night”.

Firstly, I was thinking beyond 2021; all the way through 2100s starting Dec 2020, at each 20 year interval that Jupiter-Saturn come together it will be in an Air sign. Rightly so the ruling planet of the air sign for the specific conjunction should also be taken into consideration. I am not going to list all the way through to 2159/60 (when Jupiter-Saturn conjuncts in Scorpio) because a good many of us will be dead by then, but some will still be around through the following time periods:

12/21/2020 Jupiter-Saturn in Aquarius – modern ruling planet Uranus will be in Taurus.

11/5/2040   Jupiter-Saturn in Libra – ruling planet Venus will be in Sagittarius at the time of the conjunction, but this conjunction spans 20 years and Venus is a fast moving planet that will ingress many signs during that time frame …..on the other hand Uranus will be in Leo.

4/10/2060   Jupiter-Saturn in Gemini – ruling planet Mercury will be in Aries at the time of the conjunction, again Mercury is also a fast moving planet that will ingress many signs over the next 20 years … on the other hand Uranus will be in Scorpio.

3/15/2080   Jupiter-Saturn in Aquarius – modern ruling planet Uranus in Aquarius. These 20 years will be the most important period and only then will we likely get to fully experience the impact of Jupiter-Saturn conjunct in Aquarius.

9/18/2100  Jupiter-Saturn in Libra – ruling planet Venus will be in Leo at the time of the conjunction, but again this is a fast moving planet that will ingress many signs over the next 20 years … on the other hand Uranus will be in Leo.

This is what I meant by the transition from Earth to Air will not happen overnight. It’s clear from the above, that the 20 years starting from 3/15/2080, will be the most important, progressive and most likely when Air completely dominates, as the Earth essence would have all but dissipated – Is this the real Age of Aquarius?! Astronomy says it was 2012.

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 11:54 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was on the phone with a friend discussing the various many things that could be impacted by the “lock down” many are under e.g. birth rates going up in December, beer sale off the charts, an increase in obesity and issues with diabetes, domestic abuse rises, usage of online dating apps surges, marriages increase …

On this point of marriages, we also concluded that divorce rates might also increase in the coming months, years, as the “lock down” may glaringly highlight for some couples that they can no longer live together. So the need for freedom, to make changes and break out of marriage commitments (Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction) becomes imperative. Those who resist, will likely then have Saturn square Uranus in 2021 to contend with.

anonymoushermit
Milky Way
Members
Forum Posts: 5397
Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 11:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hopefully, by Saturn in Pisces Corona will dissolve!       

The following users say thanks to anonymoushermit for this post:

Osiris Wife
aspire
Pisces Sun - Cap Asc - Leo Moon
Planetary ruler
Members
Forum Posts: 491
Friday, March 27, 2020 - 12:57 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes, I think by the time we get thru 2020, this JupiterSaturn will feel *wonderful*.

But first we have to make through this year. It has barely gotten started and we are already into apocalyptic territory! I can’t wait for December! 

The following users say thanks to aspire for this post:

Osiris Wife, Curl
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32121
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 5:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Osiris Wife said
I was on the phone with a friend discussing the various many things that could be impacted by the “lock down” many are under…

<snip>

On this point of marriages, we also concluded that divorce rates might also increase in the coming months, years, as the “lock down” may glaringly highlight for some couples that they can no longer live together.

I thought of this but then I thought of the other (because I have Libra).

I wonder if people who are stuck alone decide, never again.
And if people who are married might think, thank God (and my partner), I am not alone like this and that and the other person I know is..

The following users say thanks to Elsa for this post:

NotMyCircus, Osiris Wife
Opalina
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1279
Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 2:37 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Right now I am envious of others that have a partner living with them. It would be nice to have someone to snuggle with and watch Netflix.

The following users say thanks to Opalina for this post:

Osiris Wife, PurpleStarGirl, teeceedee7
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7632
Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 10:14 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Since this virus is likely here to stay, I doubt I’ll ever date again. Too risky. 

Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 557
Saturday, April 4, 2020 - 3:09 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Haha! Never say never. 🙂 

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 4:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Osiris Wife said
…… usage of online dating apps surges, marriages increase ..

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/2…..demic.html

NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7632
Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 5:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

At the very least, I’d say one-night stands and casual sex will fall out of fashion. I could be wrong. 

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Saturday, April 4, 2020 - 3:11 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well, they have their place. I wonder what other risky behaviour the youth will pick up if their hormones don’t find the outlet of healthy sex. 

Space Cadet
Planetoid
Members
Forum Posts: 67
Monday, March 30, 2020 - 8:29 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I feel like spending a lot of time being single has prepared me well for this virus! Adjusting isn’t that hard…I just have less choice in the matter now.

I’d hate to be dealing with a divorce at this time. Aquarius is associated with friendship…the couples who survive and grow stronger will probably be those who can also say they are friends with each other! Seems necessary when having to spend a lot of time together.

The following users say thanks to Space Cadet for this post:

Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Saturday, April 4, 2020 - 3:09 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It is.

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Space Cadet
MariaR
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 306
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 6:32 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Is there any info about how this will impact us by house.

My Ascendant is 2 Aquarius so I’m very interested how it will effect me. 

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Friday, April 3, 2020 - 5:22 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

It seems consistent that on and around times of the previous great conjunctions there was an environment of heightened fear in the collective coupled with an economic recession that often lasted a few months to a year or so.

1961:  at 18° Capricorn ….. inflation rises (Mercury in Pisces ~ 6 wks)

1980:  at 9° Libra …………. oil price rises (Mercury in Pisces ~ 9 wks)

2000:  at 22° Taurus … irrational Y2K scare (’99-’00 Mercury in Pisces ~ 9 wks)

2020:  at 0° Aquarius ………. coronavirus fears (Mercury in Pisces ~ 9 wks)

Isn’t Mercury’s involvement interesting? In hind sight, it makes sense. So what does this say about 2020?

https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum…..4/#p949966

Even if the lock down is lifted soon, the wheels for a global recession are already in motion and we are already knocking on its doors for at least few month to a year.

So buckle up and start saving your pennies, if you already haven’t done so.

The great conjunction is a time of global correction!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: Elsa, NotMyCircus, mirandagarrett1992
Guest(s) 82
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Ashlyne
LittleTomato
Zephyr
Anwat