Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
How are you dealing with the 2020 retrograde planets?
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32373
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 9:51 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’ve been trying to get our mower going, it needs a belt. First it needed some bolts but then it needed a belt; which was supposed to arrive in one day.

One day turned into “days unknown”. I have ordered two belts (since the size is not available around here- been through this before. The belts were also pretty cheap (China) so, I figured do this now; look for a better solution, later. I am waiting on the tracking info to show up. Two-day priority mail will take five days if I am lucky.  

My surgery was scheduled for June 8th. Chances are, I’d be off post-surgery pain meds by now, and perhaps recovered enough, nearly able to drive?

As it is, I have a number of weeks to wait and pretty much anything could happen (covid). Realistically, I may be dealing with this level of pain for the rest of the year.

Here are dates and degrees / planets of the 2020 retrogrades.

My husband is going to work / not going to work, repeatedly.  Some of this is covid, some of it is other things. The point is, things are jacked.

How’s it going for you?

Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 128
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 2:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

There have been a lot of false starts but I feel like I’m in a groove now with some things, such as dieting and jogging. There’s a real-life 5K race happening around here the day after my 9-week 5K training program is finished, so that’s an excellent stroke of luck and timing that I hadn’t planned. I’m gonna try to go to that. I’ve done one before but it was 6 years ago.

Of course, some big things I wanted to do, such as changing jobs, will probably have to be delayed into next year. I tried hard but there are too many dead ends there for now. My work environment in general has been a bit chaotic and constantly changing in terms of schedule and working from home vs. going into the office, but at least it’s secure.

Some of my friends are going through crazy situations so I’m trying my best to be a source of support during this time.

edit: Well, what I said here about changing jobs is already null and void, as I’ve gotten an offer! Lol. Posted more about that in Random Thoughts.

The following users say thanks to Space Cadet for this post:

Elsa, Curl
Space Cadet
Planet
Members
Forum Posts: 128
Friday, July 3, 2020 - 11:25 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

The real-life 5K has now been turned to virtual, because of restrictions picking up around here. Never mind then. A virtual 5K is not an interesting concept to me.

My jog today was miserable and has resulted in pain. I could barely get through it…don’t know if I’m going to continue this. I’ll decide next week.

Mask-wearing in public is now mandatory in my state, punishable by fine (after a warning). I was already doing it but I’m not digging that vibe.

But, today I hugged someone at work because it was likely our last day ever working together in person. I’m sorry, but some things are more important than a virus.

The following users say thanks to Space Cadet for this post:

Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 719
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 3:00 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I said goodbye to one of my closest friends by tapping our toes and elbows.. 🙂 The comic relief wards off the threat of any stray tears. 

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Space Cadet
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Canis Major Dwarf
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 10442
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 9:05 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I ordered a finger O2 sensor for my parents from an Amazon merchant in March. It “shipped” March 28 and showed up in early June. I was mad and demanded my money back in May. Then they wouldn’t let me return it for free because it had been so long so I paid $4 to send it back. MF’s. I bought one for a 1/3 of the price and got it in 2 days from Walmart free shipping. 

I saw a poster that was so my Aquarius mom that I ordered for her from Etsy. The merchant is supposedly in the US but the name from PayPal didn’t match the store owner’s name at all. It took about 5 weeks to show up even though it had been “shipped” for weeks. I had thankfully signed up on the Post Office website for notifications because they were going to send it back because the address was way off for my house. I had to drive to the Post Office to get it.

Either stuff outside the US is being shipped and it sits for weeks at a major Post Office location to be released or they have figured out a way to lie about something being shipped which is what I think.

NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 7891
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 5:39 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Frustrating as hell. 😡

Right now I’m supposed to be searching for another place to live, and packing my stuff–but the energy isn’t there.

Starting yesterday, it seemed like everyone I talked to was achy and tired. Today it’s the same. I’m feeling that way, too. Maybe it’s high pressure in the air, maybe it’s that we’re all pushing ourselves too hard meeting obligations and playing catch-up. 

My neem oil that I ordered in early May, and gave up on, is on it’s way! It’s as well. My neem oil spray that I bought after I lost patience, is going to run out soon. So I need the refill anyway.

The following users say thanks to NotMyCircus for this post:

Curl
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Canis Major Dwarf
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 10442
Saturday, July 4, 2020 - 10:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have felt the same way. I can barely go up and down the stairs, it’s like a cramp in the left calf muscle but not really, the knee and muscles just won’t go through the motion. I went on my hands and knees a couple of times. I took extra Vitamin D and have been feeling much better.

The following users say thanks to Tam for this post:

Curl, NotMyCircus
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 2:58 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Vitamin D should be declared lifesaving medicine. Also, please check your Vit K levels. And depending on your age, (after 35), perhaps Calcium. I need to get started on my supplements. My mother never took them and is now suffering from borderline Osteoporosis.

NotMyCircus, Tam, Nan888
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 8:14 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

My mom has noticed a difference in how she feels when she takes magnesium, calcium and vitamin D. She has been tweaking her dosages to get the right combo because menopause has been affecting how she physically reacts to her medications and supplements. (I’m sure her doctors are thrilled with her experiments. LOL) She has noticed that when she gets the right balance, she feels much better and less achy. She tried to avoid wheat and dairy because they make her feel like garbage now, but she gave up and decided life is too short to give up foods you love. (Taurus Moon like me)

I’m currently only taking Vitamin C as a supplement to protect myself in case I get COVID. 1000 mg of chewable C a day. I may add vitamin D as well. Vitamin K (and K2 in particular) is being looked at because it appears to make a marked difference in the outcomes of COVID patients. 

Tam
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 3:05 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have thankfully not impacted yet externally. I don’t shop at all. Haven’t for a while and what I needed (an upgraded bike), I went into a store with appropriate social distancing measures and bought on the spot. I make all meals at home, with groceries delivered on the doorstep. Have been digging through my old clothes boxes to rediscover pieces I loved. I work from home, and the vacation season has made even that slow down considerably. 

All in all, not much has changed since March, when the proverbial shit hit the fan, except that I have feelings of being stuck, and wasting my life that come and go like tidal waves.

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1779
Sunday, July 5, 2020 - 10:56 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

So far, I’m happy like a bug snug in a rug.

Let’s see what Mars Rx has planned. That’s going to be a trip!

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Sunday, July 12, 2020 - 2:48 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

And it hits. I don’t know the astrological trigger but past 2 days have been devoted to contemplation.

How did I get here?

A major retrospective of my life is currently on display in my psyche. I have been reliving forgotten moments, things and people I had completely forgotten about, stuff parents were disappointed about, little slights, achievements, moments of happiness. 

I thought I had left it all behind. Turns out, not. I have just been sleepwalking ever since. And now its time to wake up.

Tam, Osiris Wife
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1779
Sunday, July 12, 2020 - 11:08 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Curl said
And it hits.  

Same.

But it was self inflicted as I temporarily lost my sanity and dug-in my heels trying to grasp something that I clearly no longer need.

Now that I see this clearly.

I’m back to being a happy bug, snug in a rug!

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Curl
Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 333
Sunday, July 12, 2020 - 3:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

NotMyCircus said
My mom has noticed a difference in how she feels when she takes magnesium, calcium and vitamin D. She has been tweaking her dosages to get the right combo because menopause has been affecting how she physically reacts to her medications and supplements. (I’m sure her doctors are thrilled with her experiments. LOL) She has noticed that when she gets the right balance, she feels much better and less achy. She tried to avoid wheat and dairy because they make her feel like garbage now, but she gave up and decided life is too short to give up foods you love. (Taurus Moon like me)

I’m currently only taking Vitamin C as a supplement to protect myself in case I get COVID. 1000 mg of chewable C a day. I may add vitamin D as well. Vitamin K (and K2 in particular) is being looked at because it appears to make a marked difference in the outcomes of COVID patients. 

I hadn’t heard about K, but makes sense. K has to do w/ vascular health as far as what I’ve read.

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

NotMyCircus, Curl
NotMyCircus
northeast Georgia
Milky Way
Limited Access
Sunday, July 12, 2020 - 4:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I didn’t know that about vitamin K. Wow. There’s so much talk about COVID being a respiratory disease, but it appears to be a vascular one, too. I wonder how much vitamin K would provide an adequate measure of protection from the virus, or healing for those who acquire it. 

Curl
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: macateta, eleonora
Guest(s) 85
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Lia82
Robert