Happy Halloween 2021

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member
halloween astrology chart 2021

That's the chart for Halloween evening, 2021. It looks great to me.  Fun, sexy but also safe. Smile

full moon halloween

This is a random Halloween cat!

Will you be dressing up for Halloween this year? Got plans? Party? Trick-or-treating.

5 Replies
Libra Noir
Registered
(@libra-noir)
Prominent Member

I will be working but I will be dressing up. As a black cat I think! (I love that image btw, so cute). There’s been a beautiful black cat with yellow eyes that has shown up on our property recently so I’m probably inspired by that.

I would love to light a bonefire that night too, but we will see how I feel and how warm it is.  Maybe at least light one in the fireplace. I’m thinking too about doing something for my stepdad who passed away, maybe making some sort of offering or something. I have to be careful with that though because my mom is not always comfortable when I do stuff that’s pagan in nature although if I don’t call it that and just present it as fun stuff (which it is) she’s usually enjoyed the stuff I’ve included her in. 

shortpants
Registered
(@shortpants)
Estimable Member

Here is Oct 30 (Saturday evening) since many people will be out the night before -- Halloween is on a Sunday this year!

I am going to a Halloween party on Saturday myself ☺️ Looking forward to this one!

astro 2gw anonymous he.60617.180958

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member
zodiac halloween
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter