Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Full Supermoon in Libra: April 7, 2020
CocoPeaches
Star
Limited Access
Forum Posts: 1389
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - 1:09 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Elsa, welcome back! You don’t skip a beat!

My angles are 20d cardinal, and I have Jupiter in Aries at 17d, essentially at the apex of my chart along with Venus at 26d…

I feel like this supermoon is going to get me revved up for my “everything above the horizon” solar return coming up next month. The sun will shine almost straight on my natal Jupiter, while the moon transits the base of my chart – which could represent one last chance to recharge my roots before all energy gets concentrated above the soil surface, I mean – horizon. I do kind of feel like a flower getting ready to bloom… or at least a plant going through a phase of rapid vegetative growth.

With Jupiter/Pluto in my 7th house, my husband and I are definitely feeding off of each other and supporting each other in major ways, because that’s the only option we have in this quarantine situation! He is not allowed to work right now, but I’m working from home as usual. We are stupid-in love and going on 4 years together. I can’t wait to see what unfolds over the next 40, God willing.heart

My Jupiter actually conjuncts his ASC, so that means the supermoon will be across his ASC/DSC axis. I guess this will be an interesting time for both of us.

I’m somewhat worried about our parents getting sick, and also one of our dogs seems to be having some health problems… But besides that, I just feel extremely grateful that we are not only safe, but comfortable right now (except for the broken dryer right now, ha). It’s going to be a tough year financially but we will survive. I am definitely concerned with doing the right thing and keeping our wits about us.

The following users say thanks to CocoPeaches for this post:

Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Forum Posts: 676
Sunday, April 5, 2020 - 4:11 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sounds like a very sound plan. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders. Good luck and keep the faith and optimism. Its in short supply in the world we live in. Just reading your post gave me hope, like a B&W war movie, where the protagonists are reunited and live happily ever after. 🙂

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

CocoPeaches
Elsa
I work here.
Admin
Forum Posts: 32327
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - 5:22 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Are you watching the presser? It’s war.

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1739
Thursday, April 2, 2020 - 4:28 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Mars-Saturn conjunction yesterday, recently, while Mercury is still in Pisces is not a great combination, especially ….

Leading up to Mars-Uranus square on the full moon.

But I’m hoping that Mercury (Pisces) – Jupiter (Capricorn) sextile, exact on the full moon also, will help to instill some diplomancy, compassion and sensitivity in communications between government authorities.

After all, it still is a Libra full moon that would probably love nothing else than to balance the situation and achieve justice.

The following users say thanks to Osiris Wife for this post:

Curl
Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Sunday, April 5, 2020 - 5:23 am

2/3 days away and I’m starting to feel the coming Moon…..getting crazy emotional.

And it’s the slowest countdown I’ve ever experienced. Countdown? Yes … I wrote this at the last Full Moon in March:

“It’s the 1st of 3 consecutive Supermoon Full Moons we’ll have. This one is at 19° the next one is at 18° and the third at 17° ……sounds like a countdown doesn’t it? Who said the Universe doesn’t have a sense of humor?!

It is a countdown! To the Sagittarius Full Moon Eclipse on June 5th!”

19° Virgo March Full Super Moon

18° Libra April Full Super Moon

17° Scorpio May Full Super Moon

16° … a countdown with a missing number? Not possible! Is your natal or composite or progressed Moon at 16°?

15° Sagittarius June Full Moon Eclipse!

CocoPeaches, Curl
CocoPeaches
Star
Limited Access
Sunday, April 5, 2020 - 10:59 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m definitely looking forward to that June Full Moon! It will come right after my lunar return, and form a trine with my 9th house Jupiter in Aries.

Maybe we can reconnect with some sense of normalcy by that time?

Osiris Wife, Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 - 5:50 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Not moon. (Progressed moon at 14’15”). But Saturn and Mercury both around 16 degrees in progressed chart. 🙂 

I am not at all emotional, but crazy distracted. Haven’t been able to work and sleep cycle has gone for a toss..

CocoPeaches
Star
Limited Access
Sunday, April 5, 2020 - 10:38 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you, Curl heart I can be a total Pollyanna sometimes lol – so I really love your B&W movie analogy!

When we face difficult times, I feel like it’s helpful to look at the ways we are made for the moments that we are living through… to think about what we have in our tool box, how we have been training to use those tools, and just how all of our unique personalities and life stories are in a way a sort of collective preparedness or insurance for whatever might come at us. I guess this relates to themes of Saturn in Aquarius. But basically it’s not just about how the transits hit our charts personally, but how our individual charts can hit the world if that makes sense?

Each of us embodies different energies that have potential to activate positive change in the world, and there’s a time and place for those things to happen. Sometimes that means you need to be you, right here and right now! (Dr. Seuss meets Ram Dass!?!)

One of my prayers in the past year or so, has been thanking God for giving me my role in his grand design… Like the world is his theater, and I have a responsibility to play my part, in order to do justice to his composition. I may not always understand my purpose in life, but I do keep faith in the idea that he made me unique for a reason.

Opalina, Osiris Wife, mountain moss, Curl
Opalina
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1336
Sunday, April 5, 2020 - 2:37 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

That’s lovely CocoPeaches.

The following users say thanks to Opalina for this post:

CocoPeaches
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 - 5:52 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Laughing at Dr Seuss meets Ram Dass! 😀 Please keep up the positivity and keep sharing it here, once in a while. Huge hugs!

mountain moss
Comet
Members
Forum Posts: 13
Monday, April 6, 2020 - 6:40 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Pluto at 14º Libra opposite Mercury 18º Aries 

The following users say thanks to mountain moss for this post:

Curl
Nan888
Planetary ruler
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 322
Monday, April 6, 2020 - 9:50 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Elsa’s newsletter on the Full Moon was very accurate I think. Everyone is steamed up about something and ready to blow their fuse. Lots of pressure that has to be contained, but can’t be forever. Better to let a little out each day then explode.

The following users say thanks to Nan888 for this post:

Elsa, Curl
Opalina
Star
Limited Access

Members
Forum Posts: 1336
Monday, April 6, 2020 - 12:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I feel a blow up coming from my daughter. She is getting irritated with me having this pinched nerve. She has tried so hard to keep me safe from the Virus and here I am going out to see a chiropractor. She is a Gem Sun and Leo moon.

Osiris Wife
SuperStar
Limited Access

Members
Monday, April 6, 2020 - 7:01 pm

Enough is enough! I’ve finally reached a point of rebelling against the working from home frumpy look.

So, I cleaned the soles of all my favorite shoes – walking with uncleaned shoes you wear outside around the house is gross.

I’ve now upgraded my sweat pants and PJ look with heels.

Who say’s working from home has to be glamour less??!

That’s Libra Full Moon talking!

Elsa, Curl
Curl
Scandinavia
Sun
Members
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 - 5:56 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

So lovely! I left my favourite NEW booties under my desk at work. 🙁 I have my eye on a new pair of killer b&w leopard print heels just in time for the summer, but if only I reach my target weight. I will think of it as my contribution to restarting the economy. :))

The following users say thanks to Curl for this post:

Osiris Wife
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 1202
Currently Online: soup
Guest(s) 86
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Newest Members:
Cezary
DayDay777