Notifications
Clear all

Full Supermoon in Libra: April 7, 2020  

Page 1 / 7

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

The where be a supermoon in Libra on April 7th at 18 degrees.  This should be interesting as it squares Jupiter and Pluto!

Do you have planets near 18 degrees Cardinal?

41 Replies
Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

I can barely contain my excitement now!

Because Venus will also finally be hitting up on that pentagram in Gemini for 18 weeks!

https://www.elsaelsa.com/forum/astrology/venus-retrograde-out-of-bounds-in-gemini-may-june-2020/

Love on the brain, anyone? Rihanna?

klara
Registered
Estimable Member

Yes, 20° Libra Mars opposite 20° Aries Mercury, both squared by Jupiter.

jeng35
Registered
Trusted Member

I have Mars in Libra at 12 degrees. Not sure if that's close enough to really be felt. I wills at that June will be in Libra at 12 degrees at the same time on that day. 

teeceedee7
Registered
Estimable Member

Sun at 21 Libra, 4th house  Generally the conjunction witg Aprils Full Moon spunds positive, and i am also trepidatious as i notice sometimes  how wired i can feel with full moons 

i woke thinking of my North Node in 12th house Cancer  (4th house - in the natural pattern).  The mother ... and South Node in Cap in father sign (natural 10th... which is where my Sun will be in Aries in my chart during Libra Full moon)

I was contemplating how work and jobs (6th house and where my South Node) exist as they do (though morphing now 21st Century).  The unconscious universal 12th feeds the daily life however that manifests.  The Be Here Now 

Im hopeful I receive energy from the Libra Full Moon to help me realize what i need to mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually as well as socially about manifesting in the daily and how i have great need to honour the universal consciousness burbling in my 12th. 

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Contrary to all the doom and gloom, I am still feeling positive about this Full Moon.

Because days following the Full Moon (culmination), Mercury ingress Aries and perhaps then we might begin to understand what has been hidden from us for the ~8 weeks that Mercury was in Pisces.

Whatever it is, it was likely seeded when Mercury Rx in Aquarius (sign of exaltation) for 12 days, March 4th-15th. Also, it just might be something truly mind blowing and innovative, but was kept under wraps, a hidden veil for reasons that we'll learn to understand.

Page 1 / 7