Forum

Full Moon in Aquari...

Notifications
Clear all

Full Moon in Aquarius: August 11, 2022 - Fixed T-Square

aspire
(@aspire)
Trusted Member

I will spare you the specifics because they are just too gross (Pluto) but let me just say that it is just phenomenal how absolutely literal astrology can be sometimes!

I have natal Moon conjunct Pluto in Leo and this full moon is right on my moon and Pluto. I’m hiding! It’s happening in my 8th house. Remember Kramer in Seinfeld when smoking made him ugly? “Don’t look at me - I’m hideous!” No, not monkey pox, but baad.

At least I know astrology and know that it will now wane and dissipate.

2 Replies
Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)

Estimable Member

@aspire Best wishes the waning starts quickly.

aspire
(@aspire)

Trusted Member

@sue-ellen Thanks. Weirdly, I’m still dealing with this weeks later.

soup
 soup
(@soup)
Reputable Member

Scorpio is going to be under some pressure for sure.

As I type this my father is dying. He has not eaten in 8 days. Liquids of course. But no food. He is down to 130 lbs. He decided. He said he doesn't want to be here anymore, and he means it. One year ago he told me his life force was strong. He called me so often. We said all the things .... 

On every call at the end, he says.... I love you 100 miles an hour little girl. I am his only child. I am going to share something very special to me. We had a rough go together. He was absent the first 16 years of my life. When he came back I was a teen and had no desire to be around adults like all teens. 

Then, we were rocky for a few. Finally, it all worked out because honestly how long am I going to stay mad at him for something he did when he was 20 years old? 

My father is a Pisces Sun with a Scorpio Moon! He sent me this CD in the mail and asked that I listen to every word. I am so glad to have it. Listen with me.... I am saying a final goodbye to my dad.... and come to find out, he really did love me. I spoke with him tonight. Exact words... he said my name, then hi baby, I LOVE YOU 100 MILES AN HOUR.... typing and crying... 

19 Replies
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)

Estimable Member

@soup my heart cries with yours and I'm sending you tons of love and support. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@dori  Thank you Dori.... my mom is sick too. Both gonna head out together I suppose. I am absolutely shattered right now.

Dori
 Dori
(@dori)

Estimable Member

@soup I know you are and it's more than heartbreaking but just allow yourself to feel what you feel, you don't have to be brave and strong, just be how you feel. Yes, it will all end one day, today, or maybe even later and you will stay. You need to feel and not worry about what others say or think you should do. You are their only child, they are your parents, and only you know what to do. They will always be your parents, and if you believe, they will continue to be your parents from some other place. They will never leave you, they will always be by your side, just allow yourself to feel them. I'm sorry you are going through this, it's always too early, no matter how old you are, or how old they are, it's never enough time and it's always too soon to say goodbye. But that's what it is, just a goodbye. I hope it will bring some ease to your heart. You are in my thoughts and prayers ❤️

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@dori Thank you Dori..... Isn't it just like a dreamy romantic Pisces to leave a song like that ... my dad was a musician and an artist. He played drums, sax and bass guitar. My Taurus stellium mom was a singer. Two crazy teens that met when they were early teens, and I am the oops. 

They did exactly nothing right. But regardless that song is going to be in my head for the rest of my life. 

I have been up crying all night. I am going to miss him terribly. 

Dori
 Dori
(@dori)

Estimable Member

@soup It is dreamy and wonderful and you'll cherish it until you live and every time you hear that song, he will be with you even more. I'm sure you'll miss him and the closure you two had will give you peace.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup I'm so very sorry.  The change and losses you have endured since you showed up here are literally unfathomable. And I know we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Go for peace this week. I'm getting ready to make my weekly video and I have some insight.

((((soup))))

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@elsa Thank you Elsa. I went to the video. Good advice. Thank you for your kind words. The life of a Scorpio lived out here for 10 years. When I go back and look, I can't believe it either. I am waiting to see what is going to finally take me out. Nuclear missile I suppose. So grateful for this place.

Warped
(@warped)

Reputable Member

@soup 

I'm so sorry!  Go there to be with him if you can, that might turn him around before it's too late.  Wouldn't it be better to spend his last days, or hopefully weeks, months, even years, with him if doing so will renew his will to live?  Let God guide your heart. 🙏❤

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@warped Thank you Warped. I would. I could leave now or anytime but he doesn't want me to. Not in a bad way. He wants to lay down and go to sleep in his home and just go. He doesn't want to turn around. I thought hard about that. And if it were even possible, I would have to turn back around and come back to the South and leave again. He is 6'2 and weighs 130's. He has a nurse coming in for him. They called the paramedics for him a couple of days ago to take him to the hospital and they questioned him (for sound mind), and he said all the right things and then told them to get out he would not go. He doesn't want to go back to the hospital, doc or otherwise. I don't like his wishes, but I respect them. 

My mother just got out of the hospital yesterday. This is another rat's nest, and she is more hardheaded than he is. You cannot tell them anything. They know more than all the doctors and nurses. She has a Cancer and a Taurus stellium with an Aqua rising and moon. There is no telling Taurus anything. They are not going to do it. 

Both with CHF. Both with a pacemaker. Both of sound mind and refuse to have anyone direct their lives. (They are divorced and live separately) 

Everything has to be so difficult with my Pisces dad Cancer mom. Oh, the drama of the water signs. (Shaking my head knowing I am one) Everything is a level 10 melodrama with a cast of characters, they are the lead characters. 

They have been one hell of a ride. My teenage parents. Irresponsible. Way too young. Desperately in love. And even tho they divorced and married other people they always loved each other. Most difficult two parents a kid could have. But, whatever their mistakes, faults, I do love them. And I don't want them to go.... 

My heart is broken.... 

Plutolover
(@plutolover)

Estimable Member

@soup I'm so sorry Soup. I had two Water sign parents and know how effing hard the drama can be. Take time and care for yourself ❤️

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@plutolover Thank you Plutolover. Having two water sign parents is like living in a soap opera. The shouting, tears, slamming doors, never speaking to you again & you are dead to me drama that would go on on a Tuesday afternoon. On Wednesday... I've never loved anyone more 🙄 .. high drama on the high seas. As a Scorpio they were too much for me. And I can't stand myself.

He is slowly dying. No one can change his mind. I knew this would hurt. But didn't know it would hurt this bad. I could go on like a water sign but with the exception of here... and the need to contact Allie... I have not said much. I am trying to work it out in my mind and heart. Thank you so much for your words.

PlutoPussycat
(@plutopussycat)

Eminent Member

@soup Hello lovely Soup. So sorry for what you’re enduring right now. Played this song in my lunch-break earlier today to my husband and told him your story and we both listened and we both cried. Sending you and your father much love xxx

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@plutopussycat Thank you so much PlutoPussycat. If my father left me a million dollars... or that song... I would rather have the song. I love words. I need to hear it from a person. I think we all need that. I came in and got his absence. He decided not to leave it that way. Pisces are such soulful people. Those damn Scorpio moons know how to love...

Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)

Estimable Member

@soup I am so sorry to read this. I know it’s not easy, but I wish you all the love and support you need. 

(I never realized me having air signs parents could be a blessing.)

elisa
(@elisa)

Estimable Member

@sue-ellen actually my mother is libra sun with stellium in scorpio, and there's always drama going on. maybe because the stellium is really powerful. so i dont think personally with having air sun sign will give peace.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@elisa that's a powerful combo. I have knows someone like this - they make an impression!  I like the energy btw. Of course I would! 🙂

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@sue-ellen Having two water sign parents has been an emotional rollercoaster ride. He is a Pisces with a Scorpio moon 😳 and she has a Cancer stellium. The first time I looked at their birth charts I laughed out loud... and I totally got why mine is the way it is. Imagine a soap opera. Then take that to the red zone. Someone was always never talking to the other one again in their lives 😳 even though they married other people they still did this my whole life. He is dying. I bet cash money she will try to up that and either try to hurry up and die first or die at the same time, so he doesn't beat her to it. (I'm kidding of course) No two people more in love/hate than my parents. Who... have always loved each other. I was the parent. Always.

elisa
(@elisa)

Estimable Member

@soup 

sorry to hear about your parents. much support and peace with you. 

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@elisa Thank you elisa xo

thenewboy
(@thenewboy)
Eminent Member

Please know you are most definitely in my thoughts as well as prayers Soup.

Your fellow Scorpio “gang member”

thenewboy 

1 Reply
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@thenewboy Thank you so much ... we sure are a gang. A gang of people that have no choice but to go through it... if people had a clue how painful it is to be a water sign. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

la_sirena
(@la_sirena)
Reputable Member

Omg, soup. I am so sorry. 😢 I wanna give you the biggest hug. 

1 Reply
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@la_sirena Thank you so much la sirena. I'd take that hug. I could use it. I do want to tell you how proud I am of you and your accomplishments. Keep going. I have watched you for years... and you got where you said you would get. We have all been through so much ... watched each other win and lose. The support is unreal. We disagree, but let some strangers come in and take a poke at one of us. Like a big family. Thank you for your kind words. I didn't expect to react like this to losing my dad. I am up now for 48 hours crying like a lunatic. Feels like I am releasing decades of pain attached to our relationship. In typical Pisces style... he is leaving me with all the love. 

Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)
Estimable Member

I’ve had an eye opening diagnosis, three years late. On Monday, I asked my doctor for a particular test. I showed him, his secretary (at his request), and the lab tech the ID codes for the test used by outside labs. My results came back, Friday, after the full moon. My blood sample crossed two state lines to get to a lab. 

It’s positive. I have alpha-gal, also known as red meat allergy.

Three years ago I was tested for gall bladder problems. No stones and no problem with bile release.  That inner voice started saying “alpha-gal”. I took note and started mentally correlating diet with symptoms which appeared hours later. I recently read dairy could also contain alpha-gal. That was the missing puzzle piece. 

As for the astrology, the point of the T square, Uranus is in my first house. 

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@sue-ellen I had to google that. I'm glad you zoomed in on this. It's good example of paying attention to that voice.

Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)

Estimable Member

@elsa Thank you.  

I became aware of alpha-gal 4 years ago. That’s when I noticed the tick population changed. I looked up the new, smaller, quicker ticks with the white spot. They are lone star ticks which carry the alpha-gal from host to host. These ticks are hard to find when they are in their larval stage. They are maybe 1 mm in size. 

Yes, I need to listen more often to that voice. It’s kept me safe for many years.  

abc333
(@abc333)
Eminent Member

I happened to freak out on a Scorpio Sun/ Aquarius Moon person that night.

Page 4 / 5