Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I totally feel ready to rock!

CocoPeaches
(@cocopeaches)
Estimable Member

I am ready to rock, too. I jumped off a 20ft cliff into Lake Superior last weekend, just to get things moving. I did it 3 times actually, because it was scary and I had something to prove to myself! I am loving the mechanical bull visual - I've never ridden one but I would so love to. 🤠 

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Was just pondering all this action around 18-19 degrees in the fixed signs...with the full moon this week at 19 and last week's Mars/Uranus/NN conjunction at 18-19 (19 if you roll up).

Looking at the ephemeris, Saturn will hit 19 degrees mid September with Uranus still at 18, and then they will both be at 18 from 1st - 12th October. Saturn will station direct at 18.35 on 24th October.

August is very intense, but with Saturn involved I got the sense of needing to view the long haul...into this autumn...widening the view finder and the clock tick tick tock...with the eclipses Oct 25th and Nov 8th.

The mix of energy between Saturn and Uranus regarding time is very odd. I feel pressed towards living in the moment (Uranus, no time), but then this sense of holding an overview and cultivating patience (Saturn, time).

Living through this particular square is very surreal!

[Once direct next year, Uranus will hit 18-19 again late April and May 2023 but by then Saturn will be out of Aquarius into Pisces.]

1 Reply
Niki
 Niki
(@niki)

@sophiab Yes, this Saturn in Aquarius, Uranus in Taurus square feels surreal.  My interpretation is that the Earth (Taurus) is changing rapidly (Uranus) due to climate change, and groups of people (Aquarius) are stuck (Saturn), either in denial, passivity, or oppression, powerless to do anything to change humankind's fate.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I got in an internet fight about tomatoes and their taste and worthiness. wtf?

I have no idea why I did this. Like, "let it go", except for I could not!!!!

::roaring lion gif goes here::

I have no earthly idea why I feel I need to defend the homegrown tomato against the propaganda that denigrates it!

2 Replies
la_sirena
(@la_sirena)

Reputable Member

@elsa lol, hilarious. Well you are passionate about homegrown tomatoes. Taurus will defend food for sure.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@la_sirena even worse, it was a meme! I fired on someone (nicely, I have Libra) over a meme that indicated that growing your own tomatoes = wasting three months of your life to save $2.17.

This is the kind of message that dissuades people from growing their own food, leaving them dependent on all sorts of factors.  There was a time I subscribed to such logic but that time is long gone.

A lot of people are trying to learn to garden. Way to make them look stupid!

It irritated me because I feel for that bs, myself. Libra weighed it and I just couldn't let the statement go unchallenged. This is when I because a tomato heroine.

la_sirena
(@la_sirena)
Reputable Member

This period has been an absolute breeze for me. A blessing, even. I know people who are suffering don’t like to hear this. “Misery loves company” and all. It’s been freedom at every turn for me. 

But since I’m leaving my job some people will have to pick up the slack I was carrying, which believe me, was a ton. A TON ton. So I do see Saturn at play. I don’t feel very bad for that. I was taken advantage of. 

I have another coworker. Some of you may remember the girl who everyone was ganging up on unjustly. I’m trying bring her with me. Well she asked me where I’m going and said she wanted to apply, so she did. She had an interview on Monday and she is waiting to hear back on whether she got the job. Say a prayer for her if you don’t mind. She has been literally persecuted at work. It is still going on. Her luck as been horrible but I hope that changes for her. 

Yesterday, on top of all the bullying she is going through, her watch fell off and the face broke. And at the end of the work day she discovered her tire was completely flat. She said she was going to go home to have three drinks and a joint. I asked her for her address to drop off a bottle of whiskey for her which I did. She didn’t believe me at first, that I would do that. Anyways I hope her luck seriously changes. She has just been beaten at every turn for the past year. It’s been so bad.

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Venus moved into Leo now... 

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member
Page 3 / 4