Forum

Full Moon in Aquari...

Notifications
Clear all

Full Moon in Aquarius 8-22-21 at 29 deg & possible link to the Great Eclipse in Leo 2017 at 29 deg

libralicious
Registered
Topic starter
(@libralicious)
Trusted Member

I know June just began and I'm getting way ahead of myself here, but I noticed last night as I was looking at the upcoming full and new moons that the full moon in Aquarius this year will be at the same degree point as the new moon solar eclipse in Leo ("the great American eclipse" as some have called it) from 2017.

This full moon on 8-22-21 will take place in Aquarius at 29* 37'

The new moon solar eclipse from 8-21-17 took place in Leo at 28* 53' (or 29 rounded up)

I know that new and full moons and eclipse points can relate back to previous lunations - as either a clearing or some other type of energetic link - and was wondering if there's any significance here?

Would love to hear thoughts from people who are far better educated than I am on these topics.

Thanks!

16 Replies
libralicious
Registered
Topic starter
(@libralicious)
Trusted Member

P.S., I'm not sure why my post is showing as "Anonymous"??

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@libralicious I see your name. Do you still see an error?

libralicious
Registered
(@libralicious)

Trusted Member

@elsa
Hi Elsa - yes, thanks! I realized my account was not updated and my display name field was left blank. I fixed it yesterday!

Warped
Registered
(@warped)
Honorable Member

Fixed Star Regulus is at Leo 29°30'.  Have to check for significant occurrences around that date.

There's a list somewhere in a Bernadette Brady book of the Saros Series of eclipses and the influences of each designation.

2 Replies
libralicious
Registered
(@libralicious)

Trusted Member

@warped
Thank you for that tip! Now that you mention this, I think I recall hearing that the 2017 eclipse was conjunct Regulus. Sources I'm looking at online are saying that Regulus is now at 0 deg Virgo?

Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@libralicious

Yes, apparently not even Fixed Stars are really fixed forever.  Still pretty close though.

Dawn
 Dawn
Registered
(@dawn)
Trusted Member

If this does have anything to do with the Eclipse on the same day in 2017, I found this to be occurring leading up to that day starting in July and going into August (but before that Trump was inaugurated in November)
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/jupiter-juno-stunning-views/

If this does have anything to do with the Eclipse on the same day in 2017, I found this to be occurring leading up to that day starting in July and going into August (but before that Trump was inaugurated in November)
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/jupiter-juno-stunning-views/

then this: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hate-rising-cbsn-on-assignment/

I love the pictures of Jupiter but hope we get a much more positive Moon in Aquarius conj Jupiter result! 

9 Replies
libralicious
Registered
(@libralicious)

Trusted Member

@dawn Yes, I'm referring to the Leo eclipse in August 2017 that crossed the U.S. It was at 29 degrees - the second Aquarius full moon next week will also be at 29 degrees.

Interestingly enough, I just checked the planetary overview for the Aquarius full moon and Jupiter will be conjunct at 27 degrees Aquarius.
Big energy.

Maybe something related to that 2017 eclipse will come to fruition at this full moon, or we'll see patterns that relate back to that time.

Also, Uranus goes retrograde three days before this full moon.

sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@libralicious Thanks for the reminder about Uranus going rx 19th-20th Aug. As a Taurus, with the transit in sign these usually reverberate intensely and just before a FM too! My week is very challenging, it's good to keep this in mind.

libralicious
Registered
(@libralicious)

Trusted Member

@sophiab So this full moon is kind of a double whammy for you, with all that fixed energy. Uranus, Moon, Jupiter, Sun

sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@libralicious Yes my Taurus Sun is at 24* so its close enough to make a t-square with the sun and moon in Leo. I was in Australia for the 2017 eclipse, I went there alone on a trip under a strange conviction. Looking back at the 2017 chart, the transiting NN and SN axis was at 24* Leo/Aqua, exactly square my Sun, and transiting Saturn was in Sag applying to my natal NN in Sag 3rd h. It was one of the best experiences of my life up to that point, the furthest I have travelled from home, and really opened the doorway to my being able to take risks influenced by my inner conviction. I will certainly mark the day of this upcoming full moon and take time to reflect on how much I have been able to change because of the decisions I made then. Do post your experiences, if you have made similar links between the two, would be interested to hear other's recollections of that time versus now.

libralicious
Registered
(@libralicious)

Trusted Member

@sophiab have you looked ahead to the nodes moving to Taurus and Scorpio yet? Because we're getting our first taste of it on Nov 19 with a full moon lunar eclipse at 27 degrees Taurus!! That's going to be REALLY big for you - and hopefully big in a good way 🙌

I will also say that the Leo 29* eclipse in 2017 ushered in some of the happiest moments of my life for the remainder of 2017 - followed by some of the darkest that began in January 2018. I would love a clean slate and a major course correction from that time.

sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@libralicious When I read your response it made me think that the 2017 eclipse opened a gateway to a new potential - ways of living that are more integral to our spirit, it was like a taster of what can be. However the paradigm shift which it entails is not easy to adapt to because we have been shaped one way and need to learn a completely different approach to living, much unwinding. In a nutshell, that the difficult times that follow are all part of it. I must say, life's been much grittier for me since 2017 but on a positive, I'm much more alive to the experience, as it were, there's more love, it's more real and less illusion and even though it's challenging and heartbreaking often, I keep going knowing i am part of something.

I have started to consider the nodal shift to Taurus/Scorpio a little bit and saw that eclipse in Nov (thanks for the reminder!) I must keep an eye on it and be ready. For some reason, I feel a preference for the nodes in Taurus-Scorpio over Gem/Sag as the collective maelstorm of facts v. truth is mindbending. SN in Scorp will be interesting, perhaps some more intense unwinding of the collective shadow. 

libralicious
Registered
(@libralicious)

Trusted Member

@sophiab re the nodal shift - I've become obsessed with evolutionary astrology and the patterns throughout history that tie together the themes from the last time these energies occurred to present day.

What I find interesting is that the last time we had south node cap / north node cancer, we had 9/11 -- think about what happened in 2020 and the virus

when it shifted to sadge / gemini, we were going through the NSA and patriot act -- think about 2021 and all the mandates in the name of "safety"

then when it shifted to scorpio / taurus, we went into iraq -- talk about maelstrom of fact v truth and intense unwinding of collective shadow!

re: the Aquarius full moon and it's connection to 2017, I love how you described it as a possible paradigm shift. For me, it definitely feels like it, though it took all these 4 years for me to realize it. Definitely more awake to what's real and separating it from illusion - on a personal level and in the world.

sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@libralicious It is good to brainstorm on these patterns and see what can be gleaned. I will check out the dates of the nodal axis being in Taurus/Scorpio the last time and have a ponder on that time period. For some reason this morning I was thinking about when Saturn was in Scorpio a few years back now - here in the UK it was a time when many now elderly male celebraties were outed and imprisoned for their misogynistic and paedophilic tendencies, which had been possible in the culture of the 60s, 70s, 80s. That was followed by Me Too movement and Weinstein, then more recently Epstein, Maxwell, Prince Andrew narratives. The Maxwell trial is due to start soon. I have had a feeling for a while that something could break open there with more to come with our Royal Family who have a strong Taurus signature running through the generations.

libralicious
Registered
(@libralicious)

Trusted Member

@sophiab If you recall, the day or a few days after Scorpio entered Jupiter in Oct 2017 was when the Weinstein story hit. That coincidence was definitely not lost on me at that time, and served as sort of a proof that astrology is legit.

So you're absolutely right in thinking that something big could emerge from the depths about the royals and their ties to Epstein -- and all of hollywood, politicians, corporate leaders, etc., in the coming year.