Forum

Full Moon in Aquari...

Notifications
Clear all

Full Moon in Aquarius 8-22-21 at 29 deg & possible link to the Great Eclipse in Leo 2017 at 29 deg

libralicious
Registered
Topic starter
(@libralicious)
Eminent Member

I know June just began and I'm getting way ahead of myself here, but I noticed last night as I was looking at the upcoming full and new moons that the full moon in Aquarius this year will be at the same degree point as the new moon solar eclipse in Leo ("the great American eclipse" as some have called it) from 2017.

This full moon on 8-22-21 will take place in Aquarius at 29* 37'

The new moon solar eclipse from 8-21-17 took place in Leo at 28* 53' (or 29 rounded up)

I know that new and full moons and eclipse points can relate back to previous lunations - as either a clearing or some other type of energetic link - and was wondering if there's any significance here?

Would love to hear thoughts from people who are far better educated than I am on these topics.

Thanks!

6 Replies
libralicious
Registered
Topic starter
(@libralicious)
Eminent Member

P.S., I'm not sure why my post is showing as "Anonymous"??

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@libralicious I see your name. Do you still see an error?

libralicious
Registered
(@libralicious)

Eminent Member

@elsa
Hi Elsa - yes, thanks! I realized my account was not updated and my display name field was left blank. I fixed it yesterday!

Warped
Registered
(@warped)
Honorable Member

Fixed Star Regulus is at Leo 29°30'.  Have to check for significant occurrences around that date.

There's a list somewhere in a Bernadette Brady book of the Saros Series of eclipses and the influences of each designation.

2 Replies
libralicious
Registered
(@libralicious)

Eminent Member

@warped
Thank you for that tip! Now that you mention this, I think I recall hearing that the 2017 eclipse was conjunct Regulus. Sources I'm looking at online are saying that Regulus is now at 0 deg Virgo?

Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@libralicious

Yes, apparently not even Fixed Stars are really fixed forever.  Still pretty close though.