Clear all

December 2021

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I am coming across some (astrological) anomalies. I am trying to figure them out. 

This is implicated:

https://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/sun-mercury-in-sagittarius-square-neptune-in-pisces-hoax/

That's from December, 2020. 

We are headed into Sagittarius planets sq Neptune again, as well as a total eclipse.  This could be epic. It's presenting itself as a puzzle at the moment.

What are you looking for (or looking out for) in December of 2021?

4 Replies
sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

I'm looking out for the return of more mutable/flow energy as I feel more comfortable with that than fixed energy despite being a Taurus, I've got mutable angles and Pisces moon-jupiter. So Neptune direct Dec 1st, new moon in Sag Dec 4th, and the big one I've been waiting patiently for, Jupiter back into home sign Pisces, Dec 29th.

Edit to add, I see more chance of my travelling once the mutable energy increases. The fixed energy has had me stuck and restricted in one place (and just working), I'm longing for movement. Sag NN. 

sophiab
Registered
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Love this picture, by the way, really expresses how connected to nature firey Sag is!! 

Anom16
Registered
(@anom16)

December 2020 was a turning point in my life... happy to say bye-bye to Neptune opposite natal Mercury-Mars /square Saturn. My life has been pretty dramatic this past two years. 

And hopefully it'll be the end of a marriage to a man I've never really had feelings for. He doesn't want to serve me with divorce papers and in my country he can do that. 

I'm all for mutability.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member