(@sijune)
Trusted Member

Nothing positive to see over here?

Sijune
Registered
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Trusted Member

Hello! I got a new Job,last week! Better salary,same subject,but more reliable company that pays what needed by the law,a bit better daily program than previous job. ? 

What you think that played role from my charts to take this job so soon,after 1,5 month retired from previous one?I'm curious to see the reading and analysis by astrological side for applying this job and the prospects to stay there more. ? 

2 Replies
NotMyCircus
Registered
(@notmycircus)

Prominent Member

@sijune Congrats! Sorry we haven't said anything yet. I saw this post the other day and was glad you finally found something better. I know you had been miserable at your last job. 

As for transits, I'm.good at reading those, but I do notice your MidHeaven (career line) at 0 degrees Gemini. The transiting North Node in Gemini will soon cross it. I think that's a good thing. Good luck!

Sijune
Registered
(@sijune)

Trusted Member
Posted by: @notmycircus

@sijune Congrats! Sorry we haven't said anything yet. I saw this post the other day and was glad you finally found something better. I know you had been miserable at your last job. 

As for transits, I'm.good at reading those, but I do notice your MidHeaven (career line) at 0 degrees Gemini. The transiting North Node in Gemini will soon cross it. I think that's a good thing. Good luck!

Nevermind...don't need to apologize for anything. ? 

Well,didn't wanted to leave my last job that way,i was emotionally connected with the workplace and some good people there that now will lose touch,BUT last 3 months,from september actually,i started to feel under pressure from many sides,gossiping/slandering behind my back,someone who i believed i can trusted,affected me negative somehow so to feel weak.

I was anxious,depressed,weak lately,without choices to go elsewhere,with lockdowns everywhere ahead and unemployment in high level,finally i got a risky choice to retire before christmas and secured a job to another company 1,5 month later,as security guard again but with a bit better salary and more reliable company as it seems.

Every start is difficult,i hope better coming from second half of 2021 for me,also started some psychotherapy for support. Sweaty  

I need friendships to create sometime too.

Sijune
Registered
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Trusted Member

Give some feedback,or should i lock thread as dead? ? 

Sijune
Registered
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Trusted Member

Ηey people,still continue in current job,but there is no stability since my contract renewing month by month.

What you think of my career future?

Sijune
Registered
Topic starter
(@sijune)
Trusted Member

Can you tell me if i will stay in this company-job,which i dislike to say,or will new year bring me new job subject to follow?

Page 2 / 2