Notifications
Clear all

Cardinal T-Square: October, 2020  

Page 3 / 5

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

Time to revisit this... it's nearly upon us.

Plutolover
Registered
Eminent Member

Ha, I managed to miss this looking at my 2020 solar return - too busy looking at a grand earth trine, hoping things would ease off a little. Ick. 🤔 

Occhineri
Registered
Estimable Member

I have Venus & Saturn at 25 degrees Aries. Wondering I’m doomed, lol.

CrisLondon
Registered
Reputable Member

Feeling the heat already..the last 14 days...uff 🙄 

Saturn in Cancer 26 and Jupiter/Chiron at 26 and 25 Aries.

Mars has been squaring my Saturn lately and themes of cruelty or perceived cruelty present themselves every week. The tension!

Luckily the cardinal planets closely trine and sextile some of my personal planets - not all will be bad (yet with trines I have to be mindful of not falling into old habits.)

3 Replies
redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@cris

See! This is the language I do not understand and so wish I did. I envy you and others who speak this astrology. 
Should I be afraid also? My chart is listed under hello - I’m Redbird. I don’t think I have much Aries. 

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@redbird

I'd say never fear astrology. It is a waste of time and causes unnecessary suffering. I've been there. I don't need nor want that from astrology.

Being just more mindful, cautious and compassionate with yourself (self-care) during challenging astrological times...that helps.

Remember that learning astrology takes time. In 2 years if you read good astrology content online and some good books and learn about your chart you'll be in a different place as you will have the astrology within you. It's a process.

CrisLondon
Registered

Reputable Member

@redbird

One thought. As you have shared that you suffer from depression it's worth focussing a lot on what resources and easier/natural skills you have (as seen in your natal chart.)

I might be wrong yet I think somewhere in the forum recently you mentioned needing to focus on the positive??

When I've gone through rough times (the last years but especially whenever transiting Saturn aspects harshly - square, opposition, conjunction - my Moon) I have looked at my natal trines and sextiles to resource myself or remind myself of my talents/good points/silver linings.

During those times it can help also if people focus on some squares and conjunctions they have in their charts between planets that are compatible enough (e.g. Moon conjunct Venus or Jupiter; Jupiter square Sun...)

Hope this helps regarding how to use astrology in different ways at different times.

With this Cardinal T-square forming I will try to utilise my sextiles and trines so I don't cause trouble (or more trouble) in my relationships (work, personal) in an already challenging time for everybody.

klara
Registered
Estimable Member

My Aries Mercury and Libra Mars at 20° square Cancer Jupiter 26° in birth chart, forming a t square in and of itself. 😔

2 Replies
redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@klara

are T squares bad? How would I know if I had one? Should I be worried too? 

klara
Registered

Estimable Member

@redbird, hi, t squares are challenging, but they build character and teach you strategies in order to manage stress in your life. That's been my understanding anyway. I have 3 in birth chart, and I'm still alive and kicking! Good luck with your studies. It can seem overwhelming in the beginning.

PurpleStarGirl
Registered
Prominent Member

My poor Mercury in Capricorn (25 degrees).

At least it's not touching my other four Capricorn planets. I guess I should be aware of my communications for most of October.

11 Replies
redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@purplestargirl

what planets do you have in Capricorn?

I have Mercury & Sun there. 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird Uranus, Sun, Neptune, Saturn, and Mercury

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@purplestargirl

So basically y’all are saying...October  will be difficult for Capricorn? Mercury? 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird Only for my Mercury because of the degree it's at in my own chart. I'll have to watch how I communicate with others. 

For reference I have Uranus at 5 degrees, Sun at 8, Neptune at 11, and Saturn at 15. Mercury is at 25 degrees.

Can I ask what degrees your Sun and Mercury are at?

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@purplestargirl

i have no clue. 
I posted my birthday information on my hello, I’m Redbird. 
I can go look at my chart and see if I can read that. I’m just learning. 

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member
redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

I tried to post my chart. Not sure it’s here. 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird It's there.

You were born shortly after Christmas, like me. That's pretty cool! Smile

Your Mercury is at the exact same degree as mine. Just be mindful of how you communicate with others from the 9th to the 20th.

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@purplestargirl

This made me smile. Maybe one person here  can relate to me with something! What is our Mercury degree? 
I will definitely take your advice. Thank you 

PurpleStarGirl
Registered

Prominent Member

@redbird 25 degrees

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@purplestargirl

Have my calendar - planner marked with notes from you guys. Been doing my yoga meditation and mindfulness and self care. I’ve made some pretty good connections with my journey in studying astrology. It’s slowly coming together. I also googled the best energies for the planets that I am concerned about in my 12th which Saturn will hit- in Aquarius and contrary to the bad-  I’m trying to focus on THOSE positive qualities these planets bring to profit me and my life.  God knows I’ve focused Way Too Long on the negative feelings and melted down into a worthless blob in the floor. 

Page 3 / 5