Cardinal T-Square: ...

Notifications
Clear all

Cardinal T-Square: October, 2020  

Page 2 / 5

Oshun
Registered
Reputable Member

Soup.  I am not going to lie.  You know that technically, in a cold hard factual way that it could be possible. 

But you could be wrong and this is just anxiety talking.  No one can predict a death transit.  Something may happen.  Something may happen that is minor. And nothing may happen at all. 

According to everyone on youtube I am supposed to have a twin flame right now and rolling in money, but I am not. 

I know that you will worry, but try not to go overboard and make yourself sick.  You have been through a lot these past few years.  Just wait and see how this will shake out because you will have worked yourself up and worn yourself out over nothing.

1 Reply
KimAyy
Registered

@oshun I have forecasted a death but not by looking at the chart of that person. Transits said she was having a great day! I did it by looking at those closest to her, her three adult children. I came within a few days of her passing, 10 years ahead of her death. It is a lot of work.

vpn12
Registered
Eminent Member

Can this cause me any trouble ?

Ascendant 19° Aries
Sun 20° Aries
Mercury 27° Aries
MC 20° Capricorn
North Node 23° Capricorn
Neptune 16° Capricorn
Uranus 13° Capricorn
IC 20° Cancer
Chiron 21° Cancer

2 Replies
redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@vpn12

i hope not - I wish you the best 

I don’t understand the chart Elsa posted. But this thread does scare me- 

KimAyy
Registered

@vpn12 there will be significant challenges on October 16, 2020, no matter our signs. But you and me (Cancer, Cancer, Capricorn) can expect it to have some sort of impact.

I did an event chart for 16 Oct 2020 at about 1:40 pm, ET.

T square has Sun, Moon, MC conjunct in late Libra, Mars opposing in Aries, and all of them squaring Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto which are conjoined in Capricorn. The Ascendant for this event chart will be 23 degrees Sagittarius. I don't know what is going to happen but I think it will be big.

soup
 soup
Registered
Noble Member

I am worried, you're right. I need to remember this. Thank you Oshun!!!!!!

soup
 soup
Registered
Noble Member

You could post your chart in a thread and ask for help and people are usually glad to weigh in! heart

Ann
 Ann
Registered
Honorable Member

Ugh. My son will be starting HS. New school. New friends. He has quite a few planets in the later degrees in cardinal.

1 Reply
redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@ann

i pray he does good 

Nan888
Registered
Reputable Member

Rx Mars will be in oppos. to the Sun. I always have significant things start at that time, maybe moreso cuz I have an Aries Asc. It's a turning point away from spinning my wheels toward something better. When Mars stations Direct, it all starts to pick up speed big time. I've tracked it in my chart over the years.

11 Replies
redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@nan888
REALLY envy those like you that can read and follow your charts - super impressed.

Nan888
Registered

Reputable Member

@redbird Ha, put in lots of time to understand things. Time and patience. Taurus Sun. You can, too. Start looking at important times/events in your history and what was happening then astrologically. Helps you see patterns.

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@nan888

so.... this can be self taught as long as I stay here in this board, study, read and google my questions? 

Nan888
Registered

Reputable Member

I think a lot can be. I studied w/ a few schools, teachers, too, which helped. Look at tons of charts and tie in aspects, transits, progressions, too, that have similiarities.

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@nan888

that is great!

unfortunately- I live deep in the Bible Belt. No one giving classes or zoom book classes here. 

Nan888
Registered

Reputable Member

@redbird Some schools have online classes without zoom, just online. Oh boy, you do have a challenge living where you live!

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@nan888

I found some podcasts and I listen  as much as possible with Podcasts. Read here daily. Follow all of Elsa’s blogs, newsletters, etc. I’m trying.

KimAyy
Registered

@redbird I began with The Astrologer's Handbook by Sakoian and Ascher. Add to that Planets in Aspect and you have a great understanding of your birth chart and how to meld things together. Then Planets in Transit by Robert Hand. Yes, you can teach yourself. Starry Eyes Face

aspire
Registered

Reputable Member

@kimayy I agree - all those were a big help to me too

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member

@kimayy

Thank you !! 

redbird
Registered

Estimable Member