Black Moon Lilith i...

Notifications
Clear all

Black Moon Lilith in Taurus 22/10/2020 to 18/07/2021  

Page 2 / 2

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

@Vesta after giving it further thought, to answer your follow-up question - yes, I still think in Taurus or oscillating through signs including Taurus is likely an emphasis on liberation of Venusian matters.

Lilith (including h13/BML) conjuncts near exact degree Uranus in Taurus on the day of the Great Conjunction. 

Uranus transit in "feminine" signs has historically been linked to some of the most significant social changes relating to women's roles, rights and freedom e.g. birth control was invented when Uranus was in Cancer.

3 Replies
Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife Ironic, considering how some states are actually taking the same control back, regarding women's bodies. For example, Poland. Personally, I feel ready to literally conceive and give birth as a single parent. I will most likely start my assisted reproduction sessions in May next year, when Venus and Mars will conjunct my MC or Nnode and BML will trine my moon.

Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

@vesta Poland is a microcosm largely because the population is 80-90% Catholic. So with no disrespect to women in Poland, what I am referring to is likely something bigger affecting all women. 

I think it's about liberating women's values so we can step into more leadership roles in the coming decades. But it's going to be a battle, because the old guard(s) will inevitably feel threatened. This old guard is not necessarily an external identity, it can be within because what's known is perceived as safe. But with Regulus in Virgo, the feminine energy can no-longer be contained. So, on a personal level, I think women will have to own their masculine energy by fighting the heroes battle (Sun-Mars); where there is Venus there is Mars, the inseparable twins. 

This time in 2024, I see a woman rising as leader of an organization with global influence. Pluto will be at 29* Capricorn ... that's a wrap folks!

Vesta
Registered

Prominent Member

@osiris-wife Exactly what I was thinking (and started this thread with). More and more powerful and financially - a force to reckon with - women will come to the forefront of society. A real transfer of power, like you said.

Page 2 / 2