Asteroid Kassandra ...

Notifications
Clear all

Asteroid Kassandra #114

Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Estimable Member

Ohhh that sounds so exciting!

Learning about Kassandra has also brought me many light bulb moments. I can't wait to hear your story. 

Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Estimable Member

Perhaps the effect is also possible that when we are acutely aware of being "disbelieved"  of that which we speak of from the gut/intuition (Kassandra), we hold back until there is proof of what is spoken. 

Vesta
(@vesta)
Trusted Member

That could very well be it. Or rather in my case, afraid of repercussions or tired of being thought to be making a mistake, when acting from intuition and guts. So, I make a long concocted story of how the decision/action is based on facts, logic and reason. Couldn't be farther from truth. Some of these decisions can be traced back to my gut/intuition from years ago, and it takes me literally years to manifest them for real, and consequently, talk to family about.

Vesta
(@vesta)
Trusted Member

So fascinating!

What do you make of tight Moon-Kassandra and Neptune-Kassandra contacts?

Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Estimable Member

It's possible that Kassandra can manifest as doubt, as you mentioned below due to fear of the repercussions when you are not believed.

Either you doubt yourself or the other doubts you, maybe because there seems to be no proof for what is intuitively felt. Again, it's not about trust. Emotions are felt that have no reasons to be, but are felt with a force of truth of inner knowingness.

Jilly
Admin
(@jilly)
Eminent Member

I have Merc/Neptune conj. and a Pisces 3rd house so I am pretty used to it.

...I did look up Cassandra in my chart and it's in the 1st house at 22 Capricorn so t. Pluto/Saturn is on it right now.

Cassandra is trine my generational Pluto/Uranus in the 9th & sextile Neptune.

Transiting Cassandra is conjunct my Mars/Asc

Since I am old I think of Martha Mitchell:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Mitchell_effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Mitchell

exact Cassandra/Mars conjunction. I don't have a birth time, so it is a noon chart.

Page 2 / 3
Scroll to Top