teeceedee7
Registered
Estimable Member

Solar-Chart-for-October-14-2020.gif

6 Replies
teeceedee7
Registered
Estimable Member

Curious what others may see.  I have a hopefulness that the Grand Trine in Earth is positive.  I experienced a progressed grand trine in Fire in 2014/15.   It really was an amazing time.   
It was hard to recover afterwards when life got more ordinary though.

I am thinking Earth will be calmer.  And I have read that such astro phenoms may make me lazy.  I can't be more than I have been this past year!  groan.

The one thing Taurus signifies for me has to do with the person I've been obsessed with for 5 years.  That obsession is finally transforming.  So perhaps there is meaning there?

Again  -- please I would love to hear any impressions, analyses.

TCD

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Do you have any natal planets in Cancer at 17-26°

If yes,

Whatever that planet(s) is, also it's natal house and other aspects it may make in the natal chart, is the key to your Solar Return. It completes the cardinal T-Square and in the process creates a Kite with the grand trine so you can soar.

teeceedee7
Registered
Estimable Member

North node at 15 and ASC at 28

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

I think I read somewhere in the Forum that you use wider orbs 8°, so that would be relevant for you and falls your 3rd/4th house of the Solar Return

So it's likely the catalyst will originate from 3rd/4th house characteristics, with a very personal effect on you (Asc) that can be challenging initially (T-Square) but it will have an impact on your future (N.Node) in a potentially positive manner (Kite).

Incidentally, I have a kite that's formed with all the planets in Cap and t.Neptune with other watery natal planets. So Kites have been on my mind and I have been reading about them; some astrologers link them to fate/destiny.

JoFrance
Registered
Prominent Member

That is such a dynamic solar return. The Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter in your chart surrounds your MC. This is a big opportunity or responsibility that has come into your life. It looks disruptive. Mars in Aries is in its natural sign, but it does oppose your Sun in Libra in the 6th house of health and daily affairs.

The Grand Trine between Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter and Uranus and Venus/Moon looks more pleasant. Children or Grand Children? A creative endeavor that came to fruition?  Love?

Page 1 / 2