Clear all

2021 Retrogrades - Ideas?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto will all be retrograde between Sept. 27 and Oct. 6, 2021...

https://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/six-planets-retrograde-september-27th-october-6-2021-upside/

There's no way to stop this but is there a way to benefit from it? Or do you think we're just headed for a period of intense frustration?

6 Replies
Plutolover
Registered
(@plutolover)
Trusted Member

I'm using it as a time to 'go over' everything in my life, including my attitudes, beliefs and goals. The skies have been crazy, especially the Saturn-Uranus square, which has hit me hard, and I think a period of sitting down with myself will be beneficial 🙂 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I'm pretty irritated. I want to move forward. However, Mars is not the one of the Rx planets so who knows.

wiley

On some level I feel like Wiley Coyote, waiting to drop. Or maybe I am Roadrunner, observing the drop.

In whatever case, I don't personally find it enjoyable! 

ThatAngieGirl
Registered
(@thatangiegirl)

Jupiter, Uranus, Pluto and Mercury are retro on my natal. 

Especially with Mercury, it feels normal to me, I prefer it. 

Maybe all the inward looking can be a collective moment of unity. Most people are kind and helpful, maybe this is a collective "natural disaster" and we'll finally pull together and help each other. 

🎶You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...🎶

I think my Pisces is showing😂

Morningstar
Registered
(@stealthflight)

My husband had a chiron activated with transit and is having chest pain from his vax.  I found out talking about it on site is not getting anywhere cause he got deleted while people talking about nuts and cashews and recipes get their comments to stay .so theres my retrograde Blushed  

2 Replies
Warped
Registered
(@warped)

Honorable Member

@stealthflight 

Praying for your husband! 🙏🙏🙏

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@stealthflight I am really sorry I deleted your comment. It was not a problem; it was the follow on comments as well as the horrific emails and other threats.

I asked people politely to respect a request to post on topic, to no avail.

Anyway, I am sorry. There is a lot that goes into to keeping this website online and functioning. Sometimes I have to make a hard call.

For the record, nuts and cashews don't get a person banned from taking payments online. I am not sure you understand but it not, some day you might.

I hope your husband will be fine and that's he's already turned the corner.  I am really not the bad guy here. If you could be in my shoes, you see this very clearly.