Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

News of a COVID vaccine in Feb 2021....

1 Reply
Osiris Wife
Registered

Noble Member

... that is viable, has FDA approval and is production ready, if not already in process.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Not sure if this counts, but Patara did a persimmon seed reading. I think she does this every year and lives in North Carolina now (used to live in Tennessee). 

Her seed reading was ALL SPOONS. Better find the snow shovel and stockpile food, supplies, and seeds (if you or the neighbors grow food).  I've been nervous about this coming winter but couldn't figure out why. The trees here are dropping nuts like crazy and the squirrels have been super busy and twitchy.

NotMyCircus
Registered
Noble Member

Disclaimer: In another reading video, I think she said you have to get persimmons locally to do a reading for your area (don't get them at the grocery store). 

Warped by Wuthering Heights
Reputable Member

Is anyone predicting (or planning) a Menningitis outbreak?  Last night on Ground Zero a researcher mentioned that some pharma companies are working on a Combo Vaccine for COVID19 plus Menningitis.  

Eleanor D
Registered
Estimable Member

I was watching the anti-lockdown restrictions across Europe on television this morning, and I was thinking ' this will be nothing compared to the anti-vaccine protests'. Although I expect media coverage of any uprisings would soon be squashed. Such intense civil unrest could herald the start of revolutions in some places.

Currently I have Sun conjunct natal Neptune, with my progressed Moon soon to leave Libra for Scorpio, where it will conjunct my Neptune, whilst my progressed Jupiter is just about to enter Sag. Add to that mix Aries Uranus squaring my Leo Sun-Mercury-Uranus stellium, and Saturn starting to oppose my 29 Cancer Moon... to be joined later by Jupiter and Pluto... and well, I might be out there on the streets with them should this come to pass.

Just a thought.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Famed Member

Knowing what we know now, I want to ask again - who sees what for 2021?

Page 3 / 4