2021 Psychic / Astr...

Notifications
Clear all

2021 Psychic / Astrology Predictions  

Page 2 / 4

Eleanor D
Registered
Estimable Member

I think it was Chairman Mao that said 'Hope for sunshine, but build dykes.' That seems to sum up where I'm coming from. Being concerned, especially if that concern is based on good information, is not a negative thing. There is something called 'normalcy bias' which is a natural reaction to unnatural circumstances. We live in unnatural times. I scan read a considerable amount of information from many sources all over the world - as a former researcher and project manager, this has become a habit which is hard to break. I also have good intuition. This hasn't happened to me before, other than for minor situations (a tornado, a flash flood). I'm not one of these preppers who's forever awaiting doomsday. I much prefer to do the things I love and hang out having fun with my friends. But right now, I'm hearing alarm bells going off, big time. Here in Britain we have a Prime Minister who seems to have undergone a drastic change of personality and seems intent on keeping us locked down in some form or other indefinitely, and we are also imminently due to break away from the European Union, which controls routes for our fuel and much of our food. So in addition to further lockdowns stretching on for months, I can definitely see some sort of blockade by both sea and air due to the very acrimonious EU divorce proceedings. I've also read numerous scientific journals detailing the terrifying nature of the CRISPR vaccines which are being steamrollered through trials which would normally take years, and read internal international agency documents outlining plans for repeated mandatory injections. So yes, I am concerned. Meanwhile, I have Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto heading for opposition to my Cancer Moon, with Uranus currently exactly square my 11th House natal Sun, which is conjunct Mercury and Uranus, so will soon square those. So I might not be agreeing with what the government wants to do with my body. I would like very much to be competely wrong about all that I have written on this thread. I have no problem with being embarrassed if that means the stuff I think is going to happen doesn't come to pass. Please god, let this be so. I would be overjoyed to be a laughing stock for the rest of my life, if none of this happens. I'm hoping for sunshine. But I'm building dykes. 

Don
 Don
Registered
Trusted Member

One of my hobbies is mineral collecting. A locality I visit locally is a pegmatite deposit of blue flash moonstone. It is a milky to crystal clear stone that shows a striking electric blue flash of light when it is oriented at the right angle to the Sun.

The Saturn Uranus squares in 2021 will be like the blue flash moonstones. If we have done the work of the Capricorn/ Aries squares between Saturn/Pluto and Mars - we will be ready to orient ourselves at the right angle to catch and be motivated by the electric blue epiphanies of Uranus.

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

More and more traditional banks will face extinction in light of cryptocurrency.

Libra Noir
Registered
Noble Member

My prediction for next year is Renewal and Abundance for anyone who has used 2020 to let go of attachments and have surrendered to transformation. For those that don’t use this year in that way, I really don’t know. Things are going to continue to change with 2021 being a universal 5 year. 

Osiris Wife
Registered
Noble Member

Organized worldwide environmental and humanitarian protests.

Staged, led by the Uranus in Aquarius generation like Greta Thunberg, Malala Yousafzai, Luisa Neubauer, Boyan Slat, John Paul Jose, Isra Hirsi and many more. This Uranus in Aquarius generation will also have tailwinds from the Great Conjunction.

Jammyjam
Registered

I think I agree with the rebellion... quashed flow. I see a lot of up and down for 2021.

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin

Famed Member

@jammyjam Welcome! Smile

Page 2 / 4