Notifications
Clear all

2021 Presidential Inauguration Chart

Jilly
Admin
(@jilly)
Estimable Member

Sun besieged between Pluto Saturn.

There isn't any fucking around that's for sure.

GTO
 GTO
(@gto)
Eminent Member

I’m no astrologer but I would imagine a victorious president at the top of the wheel, girded-up by righteous responsibility and authority with beautiful bookends of love and joy, at odds with a chaotic, unhinged anger on the left side of the chart, which is eating itself in soul smoldering ruin. Call me an optimist. I’m probably biased though, ha ha.

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@gto LOL, this is a masterpiece.

Good to see you, btw. You've been missed!

JoyJoy
(@joyjoy)

Wow, I forgot to include the chart's Pluto just 2 degrees from the Midheaven (Pluto 24 Cap/MC 26 Cap)!

To me, this says the Public Purpose of this chart, this Inauguration, is TRANSFORMATION. Great change -- which we have been primed for with the Great Conjunction and everything ramping up to it. 

We have had our democratic structures and norms smashed and shattered and kicked to the curb for the past 4 years - and no matter your personal thoughts about *that*, it did happen and the rehab/remodel/changes now have room and reason to occur.

It's really the Sun at 0 Aquarius that gives me greatest hope. Aquarius is the sign of the Humanitarian, the connections between people, inventions, creativity, electrical flow. We are at the beginning of something completely different. Let's go forward joyfully (Leo)!

JoyJoy
(@joyjoy)

One more thing -- I think it's important to keep in mind that this Sky was not arranged for the sake of partisan politics.

It is a cosmic moment that happens to be on a calendar for a socio/politically significant event.

I think that gives us - in the US and in every country the US affects - the opportunity to align our thoughts, words, actions, and civil regard for one another with the overt presence of a cosmic call for change (Pluto at MC), a visible and celebrated Humanitarian spirit (Sun in Aq), and the Earthy realities we are here to present to one another (Asc in Taurus).

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Anyone have an updated opinion? It's quite unusual (Uranus), 20K troops (Mars) on the ground!

jana
 jana
(@jana)
Reputable Member

I'm hoping its just overkill because we are now finding out that prior to the 1/6/21 riot, the Capitol police requested  troops multiple times and Mayor Muriel Bowser said no she didn't like the "optics" of a large armed force in DC. But I doubt that's the reason. 

I'm afraid I don't have much confidence in Christopher Wray's leadership and any info that comes out of the FBI. They are a corrupt organization. 

So I think they are there for another reason. 

Astrologically, it looks bloody awful. The one bright spot being the Chiron/Jupiter/Saturn sextile. 

Opportunity (sextile aspect) to Work/Learn (Saturn) to get perspective (Jupiter) on the unhealable wound (Chiron). 

Page 2 / 6