2021 Mercury Square Pluto Happenings

Page 4 / 5

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Tidbit: There will be no Venus-Pluto conjunction in 2023, 2025, or 2028.

Romanette
Registered
(@romanette)
Eminent Member

I got the news that an old friend's father passed away unexpectedly last week.  I pulled up her chart and saw Mercury square Pluto was right on her natal Moon square Pluto (with Pluto on her Moon and Mercury on her Pluto).  She also has transiting Uranus conjunct her natal Chiron.  I sent her a condolence message right away and I've gotten some pressure from a mutual friend to keep reaching out.  It's always hard to know the right thing to say in this situation.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

This is a Mercury Pluto thing... I routinely talk to people who are realizing things lately. I wind up sharing info with them with a promise to send them links... but the content I want to share with them has been eradicated.

It's been cat and mouse since about 2018, but this stuff is really disappearing now and with it goes the chance to ever really understand... which is difficult even with the content. We're in this incredible blackout and people don't even know.

I randomly ran across an astrologer who said they were quitting blogging due to the insane censorship... this was in 2017.  I have been aware of this, of course. But jeez, I don't know how I still exist other than I just continue to persevere. 

They are replacing real information with fake people with fake real information which is just more of the same. Some of the content creators - well I knew I was watching something extraordinary but now... I mean, are they dead? They may be dead. I guess if you know too much and you talk, that's it.

9 Replies
CocoPeaches
Registered
(@cocopeaches)

Reputable Member

@elsa I know what you mean. I used to know a website that had an essay about how to stop obsessing over numbers on the clock (like 11:11 or whatever). It helped me a lot, but I can't find it anymore.

Also, my dad and I have been noting "places that exist that should not exist" LOL - this is fun. So far we just have two: a retro motel in Florida that is surrounded by high rise hotels. It would be developed too, if the old lady who owns it wanted to sell it! She prefers to keep it as is, no renovations or anything. Just a simple place to stay on the beach. Every year that we are able to return, we recognize how lucky we are that the place exists. Then there's our favorite ice cream shop near my hometown. The inside looks worse and worse every year - broken piano, grimey old freezers, faded posters pealing off the walls. You'd think the health department would make them clean, but somehow they stay in operation, and the ice cream is so far above all the rest. The place where my dad eats breakfast every day, and this blog/forum probably qualify for the list too.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@cocopeaches search images. There are no regular people to be seen. Are people noticing this?

CocoPeaches
Registered
(@cocopeaches)

Reputable Member

@elsa I find that if I search a real person or place, then I can find pictures of regular people. But if I search for something general, then the results are flooded with stock images... I remember when image search came out when I was a freshman in high school. It was so much fun to just search for ridiculous funny things, sending the pictures back and forth on AIM, while waiting for music to download on Limewire.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@cocopeaches  the pictures are also owned...so you're really looking at a storefront.

On the people... If a person has a name of a celebrity, and you search the name, you will find nothing but the celebrity.  Thousands of images.

Basically, all the info has been assimilated. You will only have access to what ptb want you to see. All lies and illusion, trickery, fakery. Not one thing read.

Our world is now littered with lies and tricks and symbols, large and small.

CocoPeaches
Registered
(@cocopeaches)

Reputable Member

@elsa Yeah, I hear you. I guess I am just not shocked by this? I have always seen the internet as ephemeral. That’s why I collect books, and not webpages.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@cocopeaches you're missing the point. But I'm sure it's my fault (seriously, I'm not being snotty).

I'm just saying, we don't understand each other.

CocoPeaches
Registered
(@cocopeaches)

Reputable Member

@elsa Ok, I appreciate you making that clear. I wish I could understand better. icon confused  

TBB
 TBB
Registered
(@tbb)

Trusted Member

@cocopeaches does that hotel happen to be the Waterfront Inn? My track team stayed there during our spring training trip a couple of years, and after graduation a few of us went back. We all remembered it so fondly! You may be referring to another one, but that one is still there too on A1A. Thanks for the memory!

CocoPeaches
Registered
(@cocopeaches)

Reputable Member

@tbb No, but I'm glad you know of another gem! <3

Warped
Registered
(@warped)
Honorable Member

There's a series of interviews from way back that I'm amazed are still findable.  Perhaps they're dwarfed by what's revealed these days, but lots of little info nuggets there that explain so much.  Must figure out how to save offline.

Person appears to still be alive.  Wouldn't dare try to contact, don't want to end up on the radar!

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@warped there is a strong chance the stuff does disappear completely, eventually. And it will just be too much, too hard to try to tell anyone and they won't care anyway. They won't even know that something has been lost.

giovanni
Registered
(@giovanni)
Trusted Member

I have been archiving online and off for a few years now. I think part of it is due to SEO and algorithms. Businesses and organizations get ranked much higher and there are more of them (online) now.  Every business now must have a web presence and that wasn't always the case.  Sites belonging to regular individuals are much lower in search results.

In your example of a person with the same name as a celebrity, I would put the name in quotes and also add a location (city and/or state) or some other detail to help direct the search away from the celebrity. Any additional info to narrow the search helps, in my experience. A name alone is much too broad.

But in general, yes, things are being edited or disappearing altogether.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member
Page 4 / 5