The next nine days will be dominated by a stellium in Capricorn. Here comes your blow by blow:
- As of today, the Sun, Venus, Saturn, and Pluto are in Capricorn.
- Tomorrow, the Sun, Venus, and Pluto will be conjunct at 19 degrees.
- Thursday, Mercury will enter Capricorn. That will put five bodies in a sign. This is a large stellium by anyone’s standards.
- Mercury and Saturn are in the early degrees of the sign. The Sun, Venus, and Pluto are at the later degrees. This means the stellium is probably spread across two houses in your natal chart. Wherever it lands, expect a lot of action in the area of life ruled by that house or houses.
- The Moon ingresses into Capricorn Sunday evening. It will conjunct Saturn and Mercury in the early degrees. It’s possible you get some hard news at that time, family related or emotionally affecting.
- Saturday, the Moon will be in the mid-degrees of Capricorn, headed for the culmination of all this…
The peak of this stellium takes place under the new moon at 26 degrees (pictured).
- While I don’t think this will be an easy week, chances are, the ultimate result will be good due to Venus’ involvement.
To work well with this energy, it’s wise to adopt some type of discipline. Check out New Moon In Capricorn – Effects By House for more information and to get an idea of how you may be personally affected.