Uranus will turn retrograde in Taurus on August 11th. I want to give you the details here because I expect they’ll matter.
For example, consider the recent earthquakes. The first pass could be the first stage. A bigger earthquake might occur on the retrograde pass or when the planet passes a certain point after turning direct.
I don’t mean to make his simpler than it is. Mars triggers things too! But I want you to get a feel for this. Because if you’ve invested in the stock market, or left or started a relationship, there might be some significant shocks coming.
Here are details…
- Uranus retrograde – August 11, 2019 @ 6 degrees Taurus
- Uranus stations direct – January 11, 2020 @ 2 degrees Taurus
Please note, Uranus will turn direct at the same time Saturn and Pluto are conjunct in Capricorn. This is profound. See tag – 2020
- Uranus leaves it’ shadow – April 26, 2020, crossing 6 degrees, 37 minute of Taurus
- Uranus retrograde – August 16, 2020 @ 10 degrees Taurus
- Uranus stations direct -January 16, 2021 @ 6 degrees Taurus
Catching this? Uranus will station @ 6 degrees Taurus, not once but twice!
Needless to say, it you have planets in the first 12 degrees of a Fixed sign, you will be impacted by this. It’s not something you can prepare for other that trying to get in a mindset that will allow you roll with things, minus any panic!
Also, consider the house that where Uranus is transiting. It’s that area of like that’s going to be up in the air during this time frame.
What house is Uranus transiting in your chart?