September’s new moon takes place at 27 degrees, 27 minutes of Virgo around midnight on September 19th/20th. Notice that all the personal planets are in Virgo, along with the Sun and the Moon. This is an unusual situation.
A new moon in Virgo, energizes it’s ruling planet, Mercury. In this case, Mercury is conjunct Mars. This adds considerable spark to the scenario.
If you consider Virgo, plain jane, you might think differently by the time this is all said and done. To give you some ideas…
- Helper on steroids
- Verbal attack
- Hacking (like my site, Equifax, etc.)
- Attacks in vehicles
- Road rage
- Missile launch
It doesn’t sound so innocuous, does it?
So those are possibilities, but most of us will just be trying to live our lives. And Virgo is a do-gooder. So if you’re wanting to use this energy along those lines, here some ideas for setting your intention for the new moon, based on the house where it falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Initiate something Virgoan. Present yourself, ready to help.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Money details. Clean up your spending, polish your silver (take care of your belongings). Also, de-clutter!
- New Moon in the 3rd house – All about getting out and around and chatting with a variety of people. Make connections.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Clean your house!
- New Moon in the 5th house – Help to educate kids with a focus on creativity.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Work! Also begin a diet or exercise routine.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Beware nitpicking your partner! Try helping them instead.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Go over your shadow side with a fine tooth comb!
- New Moon in the 9th house – Communicate with people outside your usual circle. Expand!
- New Moon the 10th house – Set an example of efficiency. Frame your work as a service.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Get your friends together – “switch and bitch”, anyone?
- New Moon in the 12th house – Take the dive aka, “If you’re falling, dive…”
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? What’s your intention?