We have a new moon in Gemini in the early morning of the 30th at nine degrees. It looks a bit two-faced.
I know I may get in trouble for writing things that, but hear me out…
The sun and moon in Mercury-ruled Gemini are well aspected by Mars and Jupiter in Aries. It’s upbeat, daring and fun! It’s okay to crack a joke. So there’s your one face. Fortune favors, bold speech!
The other face is another story. I’m talking about ruler Mercury in Taurus squaring Saturn in Aquarius. Say the wrong thing and be rebuked by humanity!
Luckily (Jupiter), Taurus has “intact self-esteem”! Saturn is at home in Aquarius so I’m prepared to defend myself (Saturn) or even fight (Aries) to be able to state (Gemini) what I believe (Jupiter).
Further, you can pull the two faces together! In fact, I have set a Saturn-example of how this can be done in this bragging (Jupiter) short post (Gemini). You just need to cover all the bases.
Be clever. Locate your self esteem. Make sure you’re original and you’re good to go.
We set intentions under the new moon. Remember, this new moon occurs early in the morning so you’ll want to do this the day before. Here are some ideas, based on the house in chart where the sun and moon will fall.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Initiate conversation. Chatting up strangers.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Talk, read, think about art, finances or self-worth.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Juggling conversations and/or more than one language.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Changeable emotions. Talk to family.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Creative writing, thinking, ideas, FLIRTING.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Talk about heath, change up your daily routine, juggling your schedule(s). Many errands.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Juggling conversations with more than one “other”.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Talking /thinking / writing about taboo topics, also death, exchange of energy, legacy, etc.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Mentally engage with someone or something outside your usual area of operation.
- New Moon the 10th house – Intellectual standard. Talking and thinking like a grown-up. Also, public speaking.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Juggling friends and social engagements.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Information from the ethereal, prayer, talking to God.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?