When evaluating a relationship, pay mind to the house in your chart where your partner’s sun falls. That house will be lit up and energized by your partner’s solar energy.
For example, my husband’s Sun falls in my 4th house. He energizes me emotionally and brings light and warmth (Sun) to my home and family. This is clearly good for a marriage.
Here are some quick ideas for each house overlay:
- Partner’s sun in your 1st house – You immediately identify with this person. This is a great overlay for any relationship
- Partner’s sun in your 2nd house – This person will affect your self esteem. You’re likely to value them highly, and may be possessive of them.
- Partner’s sun in your 3rd house – This person will give you a lot to think about. Creative or clever ideas.
- Partner’s sun in your 4th house – Nurturing. This person will light up your home and all things domestic. They’ll put you in touch with your roots.
- Partner’s sun in your 5th house – This is a fun overlay. It’s like being on a date, even if you’re married thirty years!
- Partner’s sun in your 6th house – This person will help you. It’s good, but sort of utilitarian.
- Partner’s sun in your 7th house – This person will seem a natural partner. They’ll bring balance to your life; not that everyone wants that!
- Partner’s sun in your 8th house – Oh jeez. I think, “symbiotic”, when I see this overlay. This person will also light up the dark recesses of your psyche.
- Partner’s sun in your 9th house – This person will open doors of all kinds for you. It’s freeing and it’s fun. You’ll travel, literally or otherwise. You’ll expand/
- Partner’s sun in your 10th house – This person might give you status of some kind. Their energy will enhance your public image, bring you attention of some kind.
- Partner’s sun in your 11th house – This person will encourage you to be yourself and live freely.
- Partner’s sun in your 12th house – This person blends with you. You’re in communion, basically.
Where does your partner’s Sun fall in your chart? Do you notice the effect of their solar energy?
Is synastry is new to you? Check out these Compatibility Reports!