The solar eclipse takes place at 8 degrees Taurus, just after midnight on April 29th. Many will benefit from this eclipse. People with Pluto in Virgo between 5 and 15 degrees (born in the late 1950’s and early to mid 1960’s) will certainly be energized, in a way I think they’ll like.
The eclipse will be remarkable for a number of reasons. It’s conjunct Mercury, supported by exalted Jupiter in Cancer and Pluto in Capricorn.
Saturn in Scorpio supports Pluto in Capricorn by mutual reception. That’s what I call, “hard to kill”!
Virgo,in general looks good here, by element and also because ruler Mercury is involved. The energy is a little dense for Gemini, the other Mercury-ruled sign. They also have no support by element so Virgo wins in this circumstance.
The Cardinal Grand Cross will be in effect at this time, but it does not impact the eclipse (aka New Moon).
There’s also a broad Grand Trine in the Water signs, so all in all, I am expecting a good run out of this.
We set intentions under New Moons. The Moon’s sign should be considered when setting your intention. Here are some ideas for each of the houses:
- New Moon in the 1st house – Present a solid front, value yourself.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Bank some money, feel solid about your own value.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Be a reliable neighbor who people can trust.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Stabilize your family, secure your home, beautify it.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Gift a child, by shoring up their self-esteem. Create art.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Be a reliable worker of solid value.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Invest in relationships for the long haul.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Make a will. Share resources.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Invest in education. Solidify your beliefs.
- New Moon in the 10th house – Set an example for others by your visible self-esteem.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Be a friend of value.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Donate food or some kind of durable goods to people in need.
Where does the eclipse fall in your chart? Set your intention here!