The solar eclipse in Capricorn place around midnight on December 25th; it may be the 26th in your land. Eclipses and Capricorn scare people but this seems a fine situation to me.
The sun and moon will be conjunct Jupiter and trine Uranus in Taurus. It may not be sexy, but it’s decidedly good and simple and pure.
Think about someone putting something tangible into your hand. Money. Plain chocolate with no goo. You don’t expect (Uranus) the gift (Jupiter) and you may not even feel you deserve it (Capricorn), but you get it anyway and it matters.
You may be the one who offers the gift and you may not even know you’re going to do it until the minute you do.
We set intentions under new moons / a solar eclipse. Here are some ideas, depending on where the eclipse falls in your chart:
- Solar eclipse in the 1st house: Solid leadership.
- Solar eclipse in the 2nd house: Save for a rainy day or being investing for the long term.
- Solar eclipse in the 3rd house: Your words carry weight.
- Solar eclipse in the 4th: Family structure, solid base.
- Solar eclipse in the 5th: Art of business; creative work.
- Solar eclipse in the 6th house: Work hard in service to others. Help out! Structured diet or routine.
- Solar eclipse in the 7th: Firm commitment to a partner, romantic or otherwise.
- Solar eclipse in the 8th house: Get a handle on your shadow / pathology / obsessions.
- Solar eclipse in the 9th: Solid knowledge. Pay dues for wisdom.
- Solar eclipse in the 10th: You’re in charge and in full view of everyone. Do the right thing!
- Solar eclipse in the 11th: Support your friends or some kind of social group. You may also plan to manifest your wishes, hopes and dreams.
- Solar eclipse in the 12th: Ease your burden by helping other bear theirs.
This eclipse falls in my 12th house. Pretty clear what I’ll be doing.
Where will the solar eclipse fall in your chart? What’s going on in your life?