The solar eclipse in Cancer will take place near midnight in the early morning on June 21st. Consequently, you’ll want to set your intention the night before.
This eclipse is notable because it takes place at zero degrees. How this might be experienced is debatable but the idea that both lights (sun and moon) change signs in tandem does suggest it there will be an appreciable shift.
Cancer is a feeling sign. I think I”ll check my feelings before I got to sleep on the 20th. I’ll check them again when I wake up. I’m just curious.
Also note the the sun and moon are unaspected outside of a square from Mars in Pisces. It you want to open the orbs to 10 degrees, Neptune is also involved, but on the periphery. There are no real lines with Neptune or with feelings (Cancer) for that matter. The first thing that comes to mind is tears.
Now I’m sorry about that but I need to be honest. Mars is a trigger. Neptune can easily overwhelm a person. I’ll be on the phone with someone and they’ll just start to cry. I understand this because it’s happened to me, many times.
You don’t have to be afraid of this eclipse, though I admit there could be some danger associated with it. But I do think a lot of people will be overcome with the emotion they’re been stuffing down over these last weeks or months; years or even a life time
We set intentions under new moons / a solar eclipse. Here are some ideas, depending on where the eclipse falls in your chart:
- Solar eclipse in the 1st house: Present yourself as a nurturing person.
- Solar eclipse in the 2nd house: Beautify your home. Same money to buy a home.
- Solar eclipse in the 3rd house: Let someone know that you care.
- Solar eclipse in the 4th: Live for your family.
- Solar eclipse in the 5th: Express your caring, creatively.
- Solar eclipse in the 6th house: Bring some cookies to work! Help people in need.
- Solar eclipse in the 7th: Nurture your partner (romantic or otherwise).
- Solar eclipse in the 8th house: Heal your family.
- Solar eclipse in the 9th: Caring for others, outside your usual norm.
- Solar eclipse in the 10th: Set an example as a good parent or person in charge!
- Solar eclipse in the 11th: Nurture your friends.
- Solar eclipse in the 12th: Sacrifice for your family.
Where will the solar eclipse fall in your chart? What’s your intention?