The solar eclipse in Cancer will take place midday on July 2nd at 10 degrees. This eclipse seems particularly potent, due the fact the Sun and Moon are not in close aspect to of the planets.
You can compare watching a duo on stage; just the two players without interference from anyone or anything outside the coupling. This may appeal more to some than it does to other. Libra may be on the fence.
Generally, the period leading up to an event like this is hopped up in some way. I don’t expect this to be the case with this new moon. It’s because the moon is either supported or ignored as she heads towards the sun. She’s also in her home sign. This will be a great (peaceful) day to bake or be at home with family.
These conditions indicate, there’s nothing to be afraid up under this eclipse. If you want to hole up, then do it. I don’t think you’ll be bothered if you do (provided you turn off all your ALERTS). This alone seems terrific to me. A day of peace and agreement (so long as you don’t get involved with Mercury conjunct Mars in Leo!)
We set intentions under new moons / a solar eclipse. Here are some ideas, depending on where the eclipse falls in your chart:
- Solar eclipse in the 1st house: Lead the family.
- Solar eclipse in the 2nd house: Nurture investments or your self esteem. Family money.
- Solar eclipse in the 3rd house: Comfort a sibling or a neighbor.
- Solar eclipse in the 4th: Enjoy your home.
- Solar eclipse in the 5th: Nurture children, comfort food and a movie at home.
- Solar eclipse in the 6th house: Bring some donuts to work!
- Solar eclipse in the 7th: Nurture your partner, or “the other” – the person opposite you.
- Solar eclipse in the 8th house: Offer comfort to someone in trouble or suffering in some way.
- Solar eclipse in the 9th: Expand your horizons, from home. (Read.)
- Solar eclipse in the 10th: An authority figure who cares.
- Solar eclipse in the 11th: Nurture your friendships.
- Solar eclipse in the 12th: A perfect “bed day”… unless you need to bring comfort to someone hospitalized, in which case you can help improve their “bed day”.
Where will the solar eclipse fall in your chart? Got plans?