I wrote this in 2010 in regards to Saturn in Libra, but this is exactly how Saturn transits work.
- First there is a lack… an ache, a loneliness. This has purpose; it shows a person something has to be done.
- Next the person finds they are the person who is going to have to do the something.
- Next they snap their fingers, see if that will work.
- Doesn’t work.
- Next they decide to apply themselves.
- Next they find out this is harder than they thought it would be.
- Next they keep going because going back or failing is more painful / harder than pushing through towards achieving.
- Eventually they achieve…
- This is followed by gratitude and a strong sense of accomplishment… total relief the ordeal is over and they made it. 🙂
If you doubt me, just ask yourself if you have ever, ever seen anyone or anything carry a goat up a mountain.
This does not happen. If the goat climbs, he climbs on his own steam.