A few days ago there were fresh comments on a post I wrote in April,
Deep In The Grim.I was surprised, I’ve not found a word to say since. I thought I should probably address this. If you check the tag on this topic, I committed to chronicling this transit so there would be something people could access when they found themselves facing this transit. I think I better make a list…What was grim, still is.
- It’s grim enough, I welcomed the devastating hack attack on my website as it provided a distraction.
- Some people know what is going on, some don’t know, some may know, some refuse to know, some can’t know, some will know and some will never know. I don’t know necessarily know who is who.
- It’s like a some kind of gopher underground. It’s moving around, disturbing the peace, but I don’t know who, when, where or what.
- I don’t want to know all the #4 stuff
- Legions of things no longer matter to me one whit.
- Things are going to get much worse, no matter what I do.
Now the upside…
I am deeply stirred and deeply faithful and becoming wiser, nearly by the day.
I accept everything. I’m not acting like a baby and for this, I’m grateful. In fact, I’m relieved.
At this point in my life, I should be able to handle things. I’m handling them, no matter how gut-wrenching. I think this makes me a success in life, in general. Regardless of what you think of this, it matters to me. I mean, I’d rather not have a hard test, but if I’m given one, I will try to pass it, simply because I don’t like to fail.