We wake up to a new moon in Taurus on April 26th. It looks like a terrific day. I’ll be paying close attention to it because it’s my son’s Solar Return. He’ll be eighteen years old.
The new moon is not bothered by any harsh aspects. We still have the Venus situation creating, April Sensitivities, but otherwise it looks real nice out there.
The bodies in Taurus offer stability.
I see brave innovative ideas, that are can be made solid.
There’s compassion, luck and a drive to keep things interesting.
To make use of this, you should set an intention, based on the house where the new moon falls. Here are some ideas:
- New Moon in the 1st house – Present yourself as someone with solid self esteem.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Make money. Buy something nice, of lasting value.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Write poetry; let your words be reliable.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Beautify your home. Shore up your family.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Art with children. Create something beautiful, of lasting value.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Gift your workmates.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Be a stable, reliable partner.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Carry your shadow on your own back.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Study art.
- New Moon the 10th house – Set an example of the beauty of simplicity.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Gift your friends.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Donate something valuable to someone, somewhere.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? What’s your intention?