The new moon in Scorpio takes place, early in the morning on November 18th. The Sun and Moon are unaspected save a trine from Chiron in Pisces.
This is unusual and interesting to consider. It’s like a marriage that takes place somewhere out of reach of what is normal. People may know about it but they can’t quite reach it and be involved. It’s oddly compelling.
To me, this looks like a man and a woman in agreement. We’re talking about Scorpio here, so the agreement may be secret and/or unspoken. It’s a power couple of some sort. Word of the day – Loyalty.
We set intentions under new moons. You’ll want to do this, Friday night, ahead of the early morning lunation. Here are some ideas, based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Transform yourself. Get along with the opposite sex.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Fix your money. Joint finances. Exchange of currency.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Deep communication with both sexes.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Family loyalty.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Empower children.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Great time to start a diet or establish a new routine. Also, heal relationships with co-workers.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Till death to we part…
- New Moon in the 8th house – Symbiotic relationship. Powerful exchange of energy.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Broadcasting power.
- New Moon the 10th house – Mom and Pop run the show. Power couple in the public eye.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Couples meet at parties or various events,
- New Moon in the 12th house – Pay mind your dreams, to be empowered.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? What’s your intention?