The new moon in Sagittarius will take place one degree in the early evening on November 23rd. This looks favorable as the sun and moon will be conjunct Venus and Mercury.
Further, Sagittarius ruler, Jupiter is in it’s home sign, Pisces. Jupiter is stationing, fixing to turn direct on the 24th. Jupiter also trines the stellium in Sagittarius out of sign. Anyway you turn it, this is big.
I do expect a it to be a happy day. You’re likely to feel open, generous and optimistic. I can’t see any reason not to run with these feelings.
We set intentions ahead of a new moon. Here are some ideas, based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Extend yourself. Get out there and grin.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Good for money and luxury goods. Can inflate your self-esteem.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – “Start spreading the news…”
- New Moon in the 4th house – Happy home. Generous with family.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Lots of fun. BIG date.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Generosity with co-workers. Jokes and banter.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Opportunity to partner. Benefit from “the other”.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Therapy is beneficial… um, very beneficial!
- New Moon in the 9th house – Travel! Physically or otherwise. Expand your horizons.
- New Moon the 10th house – Benevolent parent.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Big party with friends.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Ethereal grace. Abundant faith.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? What’s your intention?