The new moon in Pisces will take place at 12 degrees, midday on March 2nd. Jupiter will conjunct the Sun and Moon. Neptune will be hanging out nearby.
It’s hard to say what will happen with this. You may feel inspired but you may feel disillusioned as well. You may be overwhelmed with feelings, you may feel generous or you may have no idea how you feel.
You may also feel the feelings of those who are close to you, not just physically but spiritually. The channel is wide open here. Some may opt to have a bed day or use some other form or method of escape.
I definitely think a flood of grace is possible with this but it may just be a flood. A real flood or a flood of tears. I’m talking about the kind of tears that sometimes flow without warning or a particular reason. Or the reason may be nebulous, like a song that comes on the radio, or a scene in a movie that leaves you openly weeping.
Everyone will be affected by this but the mutable signs in particular, can expect this to affect them in a way that’s significant. “This is serious,” said, Pooh. “I must have an escape!”
Jupiter’s involvement with this is a giant blessing. No matter what happens, there’s likely to be some benefit or protection includes. Jupiter is visionary and there are good odds some see the veil drop and catch a glimpse of the future.
The new moon, part of a stellium in Pisces, favors forgiveness. It’s utterly anti-petty or nit-picking. If you can’t flow with it, you can contribute by not interrupting the flow of others. Sacrifice.
You can also expect a bit of a hangover over the next day or two post this new moon. This is a huge fog bank!
We set intentions under new moons. Here are some idea based on the house in your natal chart, enhanced by the new moon:
- New Moon in the 1st house – Your presentation is ethereal. Be good.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Money and self-esteem flows in and out but mostly in!
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Inspired speech or writing. You know how sometimes the words flow through you?
- New Moon in the 4th house – Sensitivity at home. If you’ve got any bad juju around, I’d stick it in the trash or donate it to someone who won’t be harmed by it.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Channel creativity. Also sacrifice to benefit children.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Invisible benefits to and from co-workers. Secret Santa type stuff.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Gratitude for the partner. Also, broad forgiveness.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Minister to the dying or anyone in a dark or dire circumstance.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Get out and have some fun! Travel to the beach.
- New Moon the 10th house – Generous, benevolent authority.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Blanket forgiveness for all human beings you’re holding a grudge against.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Communion with God. Serve or suffer. Give and receive grace.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?