The new moon in Pisces takes place in the morning on February 23rd. If you can deal with some fog, this can be an unusual, sweet situation. I may be the only astrologer who thinks this, so I’ll explain!
The sun and moon will be conjunct Mercury which is retrograde. If you need to cry about that, go ahead. Neptune is also in Pisces. When you’re under this much water, you really ought to come to terms with it. Learn to float!
If you’re still with me, here’s the cool part. The sun and moon are profoundly supported by Mars, exalted in Capricorn. On top of that and to it keep it interesting, Uranus in Taurus is also fully engaged with the sun and moon. I don’t think you can deny, this changes things.
By the way, this new moon will be exceptionally good for Scorpio… and Cancer too, if they can deal with Mars in Capricorn. The whole set up looks to be a magic trick of the highest order. The kind of trick that frees a person and advances them, rather than makes them look like a fool.
I admit this energy might conjure up some mind-fuckery but I think you can avoid most of that if you detach and let it play out. Basically (Capricorn), let the water find it’s own level and you may be surprised how you benefit (Uranus in Taurus).
We set intentions under new moons. Here are some ideas based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Lead with compassion
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Donate cash or hard good to people in need.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Care for your neighbors.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Faith based.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Flowing creative energy.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Secretly help a workmate.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Forgive your partner and “the other” in general.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Ease someone’s pain.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Preach compassion & forgiveness.
- New Moon the 10th house – Set an example as a philanthropist.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Forgive a friend / offer yourself in friendship.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Guardian angel – you have one and you are one! Also, offer your suffering to spare others.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?