The new moon in Libra will take place in the early on October 6th at 13 degrees. Mars will also be at 13 degrees Libra. This is going to be a hot one!
Libra is an Air sign. This may make you think, “hot air” but I have Mars in Libra and I can tell you, there is no end to the trouble this placement can manifest. Art of war, anyone?
First thing, very few are going to want to be alone. Even those who love to be alone are going to want to talk to someone at the very least. Mercury in Libra is part of this too, see? So there will be a drive (Mars) and a need (Moon) to connect.
Pluto will turn direct about six hours post the new moon. This will be the first inkling (for those who feel it), that things are turning around. As I’ve mentioned, “turning around” can be good or bad depending on the appeal of where your currently stalled and where you’re headed. But many will sense the deep shift in the collective. I’d expect this to intensify the effects of the new moon.
Libra is concerned with love and relationships but it’s also associated with balance and fairness. With Libra, you learn to give and take, before you advance to Scorpio where exchanges takes place on a deeper level.
Beauty and good manners are also Libra-ruled. With this in mind, we set intentions under new moons. Here are some ideas based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Strive for pleasant manner when you present yourself.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Share your resources. Pay your fair share.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Conversation is a two-way street!
- New Moon in the 4th house – Decorate your home.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Loving children. Creative collaboration.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Work in pairs. Exercise buddy.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Partner! Hunt love rather than pick fights!
- New Moon in the 8th house – Do your share of the dirty work. Socialize / visit the dying.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Peace-make anywhere and everywhere.
- New Moon the 10th house – Balance in the workplace.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Participate in a social group.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Agape.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?
Also, please help by sharing this post!