The new moon in Libra takes place in in the middle of the day on October 19th. The Sun and Moon are in exact opposition to Uranus in Aries. Click here to have a look at this.
This is super exciting! I’m thinking, love at first sight! I’m thinkin’, thunderbolt. Expect to to be unexpectedly struck by something and that something is likely to be good. Here’s my reasoning:
The new moon takes place on Thursday. Libra is Venus-ruled. Love! Uranus in Aries makes the whole thing unpredictable but look at what’s ahead…
We have the event; then the moon will move into Scorpio and conjunct Jupiter and Mercury. People are likely to feel and good and talk about it.
By the end of the weekend, the sun will ingress into Scorpio, kissing Jupiter and Mercury. At the same time (Sunday), the moon will be in Sagittarius. This is all quite positive!
I’m sure that some out there will complain because that’s all they ever do. But most should note this weekend brings with it, a run of good luck, if not a completely new story. In whatever case, gratitude will be a big part of it.
You’re likely to see things differently post this new moon and odds are the change will expand (Jupiter) and empower (Scorpio) you. SEEK this.
Here are some notes to help you set your intention for the new moon, based on the house where it falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Get out and socialize!
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Decorate! Give to someone who doesn’t expect it.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Great conversation; love your neighbor!
- New Moon in the 4th house – Peace at home.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Dating! Young, fun, love. Art!
- New Moon in the 6th house – Match-make for a co-worker.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Easy partnering. Experiment!
- New Moon in the 8th house – Grace with a deep root. Manners at a funeral.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Go somewhere new with your partner; expand you social horizons!
- New Moon the 10th house – Set a example; be polite in public.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Party time!
- New Moon in the 12th house – Transcendent love.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? Got plans for this weekend?